3DXchange5 is a robust, streamlined conversion and editing tool that connects iClone to a universe of 3D content. Users are able to import bi-ped, animated skin-bone characters and their animations for use in iClone, and also export iClone characters and animations to external 3D applications and video game engines.
3DXchange5 is the hub to the world of iClone, where all your 3D assets come together in a robust, streamlined pipeline complete with conversion and editing tools that connect iClone to a universe of 3D content. With 3DXchange5, users are able to import file formats 3DS, OBJ, SKP, FBX and BVH; and ready them for iClone with material & texturing tools. Import animated skin-bone characters and their animations in FBX format and convert them for use in iClone. Users can also bring in any bi-ped character from other 3D software tools likes DAZ4, Maya, MotionBuilder, 3ds Max (Standard bone, Character Studio), and also human motions from FBX and BVH mocap files. Users will also be able to export iClone characters to edit, sculpt and paint in external 3D software like ZBrush, Mudbox, Photoshop, SketchUp, Blender, 3ds Max, Maya and others. iCloners can now maximize their access to external content by importing free 3D models from Google’s 3D Warehouse or acquiring popular character models from DAZ and Poser libraries. iClone motions can also be exported to external 3D tools and video game engines through FBX and BVH formats - opening a whole new world for iClone users and content developers!
- Import iClone file: iAvatar, iProp (VNS)
- Import iClone file: iMotion (VNS)
- Import 3DS, OBJ, SKP (static object)
- Import BVH (motion data) & FBX (bone-skin character, motion data, multi-material object)
- Export iClone file: iProp
- Export iClone file: iAvatar, iMotion
- Export OBJ (static object, replace mesh, paint & sculpt, create face morph target)
- Export BVH (motion data) & FBX (bone-skin character, motion data, multi-material object)
- Texture, material, UV editing
- Add and reassign material ID
- Reset transformation
- Quick way to fix normal
- Make sub props and group items
- Set Pivot for object rotation
- Convert Bone-skin model to Non-human Character - Custom motion editing with IK/FK
- Convert Bone-skin model to Non-standard Character - Custom motion editing with IK/FK, puppeteering, or device mocap
- Perform Editor (manage animation clips for character or prop perform menu)
- iClone AppLink - One-click to transfer (receive) iAvatar/ iMotion to (from) iClone
- Live Online Motion Preview(previews marketplace motion data inside 3DX5)
- Buy and export content in iClone file format
- Bonus: Character Designer's Resource Pack
3DXchange Pro Videos
No video available…
3DXchange Pro Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about 3DXchange Pro. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare 3DXchange Pro
|3DXchange Pro||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Reallusion
Drag to compare it to other Digital Imaging software
Thank you for downloading 3DXchange Pro
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.