The Easy Way to Convert Your LPs and Cassettes to Clean, Digital Recordings. Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's new software, Spin It Again™, can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again™! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
In addition to recording your LPs & tape cassettes, dividing tracks up and burning CDs, it also cleans your recordings!! Get rid of those clicks and pops and crackles!! Just select a preset from the drop down and it's instantly cleaned! Pick a preset such as "Damaged Record 1", "Vinyl Declick & Decrackle", or "Clean Anything!"
- Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
- Type in track/album information during recording!
- Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
- Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
- Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
- New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
- Ability to change volume of each track!
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
Acoustica Spin It Again Videos
No video available…
Acoustica Spin It Again Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Acoustica Spin It Again
|Acoustica Spin It Again||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Acoustica
Drag to compare it to other Audio & Music software
Thank you for downloading Acoustica Spin It Again
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.