Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Workstation provides disk-based backup and disaster recovery for business desktops and laptops with centralized management capability.
Users can restore on their own from Acronis Secure Zone while on the road; and integrated data protection help to protect the intellectual property that resides on individual workstations.
Minimize downtime and improve productivity
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 takes a ‘snapshot’ of the disk using Acronis’ patented disk imaging technologies, minimizing impact on end users and eliminating the need to take workstations or laptop offline for a backup.
Once required, the image containing operating system, applications and data, can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days. Or recover just individual file or folder accidently deleted or lost.
Intuitive user interface and workflow allows users to restore files, folders and even their entire systems without administrator assistance or extensive training.
Mobile users can recover their machines from USB HDD or Acronis Secure Zone by pressing F11 and booting into Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.
Backup even while on the road
Back up a laptop to a variety of storage devices and locations, including the Acronis® Secure Zone™, a special protected partition on a hard drive. Additionally protect from thieft or hardware failure by storing backups from
everywhere to Acronis Online Storage.
Recover or migrate to dissimilar hardware
Sometimes it may be hard or impossible to keep or buy identical hardware to restore image to in a case of thief or hardware failure. With optional Acronis® Universal Restore™ you can quickly recover or migrate entire system, complete with all applications, data and settings, to dissimilar hardware and be ready to continue operations in minutes.
Fast Restore of Operating System, Applications, Files and Data
- Fast and simple complete disk image backup and recovery
- Individual files and folders backup and recovery
- Allows for easy bare metal recovery to the same, different hardware
- Users can recover data or complete systems while on the road from Acronis Secure Zone
- Recover individual files and folders from image backup
- Use console to manage machines locally or remotely
- Includes Acronis Management Server for single point of centralized management
- Group machines into static on dynamic groups
- Automatically include multiple machines or group of them to backup task
- Monitor backup and recovery activities on all machines from a single place
- Build customizable reports
- Part of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 unified solution
- Used separately or in combination with other Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 products
- Manage with the same console and same instruments as other Acronis Backup & Recovery products
- Automatically delete old backup
- Automatically stage backups to low cost storage like tape
- Apply optional deduplication to reduce storage requirements and network traffic
- Save backups in multiple locations to increase reliability
Broad storage support
- USB flash drives and HDDs
- Acronis Secure Zone - a special protected portion on a hard disk
- Local folders, SMB or FTP network shares
- Acronis Online Storage
- CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
- Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption
- Protect Acronis Secure Zone with a password
Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Workstation Videos
No video available…
Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Workstation Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Workstation
|Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Workstation||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Acronis
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
Thank you for downloading Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Workstation
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.