Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Server for Windows provides disk-based backup and disaster recovery of individual Windows servers and is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, where remote and centralized management are not required.
Make disaster recovery a reality
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 creates disk image backup that contains full operating system, applications and data, and combined with intuitive interface, this makes backup recovery of the entire system as simple as a few clicks, eliminating possible mistakes and freeing administrator for other work.
Once required, the image containing operating system, applications and data, can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days. Or recover just individual file or folder accidently deleted or lost.
Recover or migrate to dissimilar hardware
With optional Acronis® Universal Restore™, administrators can quickly recover a server to dissimilar hardware or a virtual machine to maximize recovery flexibility while minimizing business disruption.
Increase reliability with off-site storage
Automatically save backups at several locations to increase reliability. And get automated reliable offsite backups with Acronis Backup & Recover Online.
Expecting to grow? No problem! When you are ready to upgrade, there is a simple direct upgrade path towards our advanced products bringing additional functionality you may need over time.
If you're looking for remote or centralized management, integrated data protection for files and application, virtual machines backup or tape support – take a look at our Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 unified solution.
Fast Restore of Operating System, Applications, Files and Data
- Fast and simple complete disk image backup and recovery
- Allows for easy bare metal recovery to the same, different hardware, or virtual machine
- Backup and recovery individual folders or network shares
- Recover individual files and folders from image backup
- Convert backups to virtual machines format
Broad storage support
- Local folders, SMB or FTP network shares
- USB flash drives and HDDs
- Acronis® Secure Zone® - a special protected portion on a hard disk
- Acronis Online Storage
- CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
Broad Platform Support
- Physical or VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, Red Hat or Parallels virtual machines
- BIOS and UEFI systems
- MBR and GPT disks, basic and dynamic
Increase reliability and secure archives
- Save backups in multiple destinations
- Save backup to Acronis Backup & Recovery Online cloud-based storage
- Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows Videos
No video available…
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows
|Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Acronis
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
Thank you for downloading Acronis Backup & Recovery Server for Windows
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.