Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Workstation provides disk-based backup and disaster recovery for Windows workstations and is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, where remote and centralized management are not required.
Minimize downtime and improve productivity
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 takes a ‘snapshot’ of the disk using Acronis’ patented disk imaging technologies, minimizing impact on end users and eliminating the need to take workstations or laptop offline for a backup.
Once required, the image containing operating system, applications and data, can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days. Or recover just individual file or folder accidently deleted or lost. And we made it easy: you don’t need to be technology expert to use our products. Simply hit F11 during system boot and intuitive GUI will guide you through the recovery process.
Backup even while on the road
Back up a laptop to a variety of storage devices and locations, including the Acronis® Secure Zone™, a special protected partition on a hard drive. Additionally protect from thief or hardware failure by storing backups from everywhere to Acronis Online Storage.
Recover or migrate to dissimilar hardware
Sometimes it may be hard or impossible to keep or buy identical hardware to restore image to in a case of thief or hardware failure. With optional Acronis® Universal Restore™ you can quickly recover or migrate entire system, complete with all applications, data and settings, to dissimilar hardware and be ready to continue operations in minutes.
Fast Restore of Operating System, Applications, Files and Data
- Fast and simple complete disk image backup and recovery
- Allows for easy bare metal recovery to the same, different hardware
- Recover data or complete systems while on the road from Acronis® Secure Zone®
- Individual files and folders backup and recovery
- Recover individual files and folders from image backup
Broad storage support
- USB flash drives and HDDs
- Acronis Secure Zone - a special protected portion on a hard disk
- Local folders, SMB or FTP network shares
- Acronis Online Storage
- CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
- Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption
- Protect Acronis Secure Zone with a password
Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation Videos
Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation
|Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Acronis
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation News
The Ultimate Backup Software Review by ABradney-George
Using backup software can save a lot of hassles when something goes wrong on a computer's hard drive, but how much should we invest in these types of programs? When products and publishers are not as familiar to us, finding the right kind… Read more on Backup Software Review
The Importance Of Data Backup Management by ABradney-George
There are a range of backup options available to ensure that data is not lost when a computer crashes or dies. Both localized and remote data backup have their benefits, but once a system is in place it is important to regularly check… Read more on Data Backup
Thank you for downloading Acronis Backup & Recovery Workstation
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.