With Acronis Online Backup users can safeguard all their important data with 250 GB of secure online data protection. How much value do users place on their documents, financial information, music and digital
family pictures? What if they were gone forever? The core backup technologies that make Acronis Online Backup such a reliable product are innovative, focused and easy to use.
Acronis Online Backup Features:
Simple, automated, secure online file protection
- Protect your digital life and information with Acronis Online Backup. It's your personal digital safety deposit box, and only you can open it.
Your data wherever you are
- Once the files are backed up online, you no longer have to carry your laptop everywhere. When you need your files, you can download them remotely from any Internet-connected PC, not just the original one on which they were stored.
Integrated for the ultimate in data protection
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 and Acronis Online Backup are integrated under a common user interface. You'll be able to use Acronis True Image Home 2010 for local backup because it provides the fastest file restores and because it can recover the entire PC in minutes, including the operating system.
- Customers can use Acronis Online Backup to give you peace of mind in the event of a theft or home disaster by securing important files in a remote, secure location.
Data privacy with government-grade encryption
- Your information belongs to you and no one else. Acronis uses industry-leading data encryption for your privacy and protection.
- Many families have multiple PCs and laptops in their household. Acronis Online Backup enables you to protect up to five PCs and laptops in your home with the same account.
Acronis Online Backup Videos
Acronis Online Backup Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Acronis Online Backup
|Acronis Online Backup||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|Backup To Cloud||N|
|PC and Mac Compatible||N|
|Set File Permissions||N|
Drag to compare it to other software from Acronis
Drag to compare it to other Online Backup software
Acronis Online Backup News
Online Storage And File Upload Options by ABradney-George
When it comes to online storage and file uploading, there are so many different services that it can be hard to know what files are uploaded and how to control the file upload process. Looking at three different ways to upload files onto a… Read more on File Upload
Should You Use An Online Backup Service?
Anyone who stores documentation on their PC needs to be aware of the data storage facilities that are available – the most prominent is currently online backup services. It does not matter if your documentation is business… Read more on Online Backup Service
The Ultimate Backup Software Review by ABradney-George
Using backup software can save a lot of hassles when something goes wrong on a computer's hard drive, but how much should we invest in these types of programs? When products and publishers are not as familiar to us, finding the right kind… Read more on Backup Software Review
The Importance Of Data Backup Management by ABradney-George
There are a range of backup options available to ensure that data is not lost when a computer crashes or dies. Both localized and remote data backup have their benefits, but once a system is in place it is important to regularly check… Read more on Data Backup
Traditional And Online Data Backup Compared by ABradney-George
When it comes to computer problems, there are few things worse than losing important files and work off a hard drive. Fortunately there are a lot of options available for both localized and online data backup. While online… Read more on Online Data Backup
Thank you for downloading Acronis Online Backup
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.