Adobe Font Folio 11.1 software includes more than 2,400 fonts from the Adobe Type Library in OpenType® format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility. Get a configuration that’s just right for your workgroup with your choice of a 5-, 10-, or 20-computer license
Design with superior typefaces
- Design with superior typefaces. Expand your design options with more than 2,400 high-quality OpenType® fonts (including 80 new fonts) from world-renowned foundries, including Adobe, ITC, Linotype, and Monotype Imaging; innovative firms such as LetterPerfect and MVB Fonts; and talented individual designers, such as Jovica Veljovic and Michael Harvey.
- Use award-winning Adobe® Originals typefaces, including one-of-a-kind designs and classic revivals created by expert type designers at Adobe.
- Use opticals packages that provide four or more separate designs, each optimized for a different range of point sizes, from small text for footnotes to large type for headlines.
- Enjoy updates to the Adobe Type Library.
Create for any medium
- Print confidently, knowing that Adobe fonts offer reliable quality whether output to inkjet printers, laser printers, imagesetters, or platesetters.
- Prepare classic or cutting-edge title effects for all your digital video and multimedia projects.
- Create animated GIF images and other typographically rich elements for your web pages.
- Complement your Adobe PDF workflow with Adobe typefaces, which can be embedded in Adobe PDF documents in their entirety or as compact subsets.
Enjoy OpenType flexibility
- Simplify font management thanks to a single, cross-platform font file. The OpenType format displays and prints fonts seamlessly on the Mac and in Microsoft® Windows® and can be used alongside existing font formats in all of your documents.
- Revive fine typography with swashes, small caps, and old-style figures — glyphs that are now all contained in one OpenType font file.
- Publish multilingual documents using OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well as several OpenType fonts that support Japanese, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari.
- Go global with support for Unicode, a platform-independent, international text encoding standard that supports virtually all languages.
- Leverage the latest OpenType specification, including support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). With Adobe Font Folio® 11.1, Adobe continues its longstanding commitment to developing the highest quality OpenType fonts.
- Discover 75 new fonts in an expansive library of more than 2,400 fonts — all in OpenType format.
- Take advantage of updates to the Adobe Type Library.
- Realize enhanced linguistic support, with new OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well several OpenType fonts that support Japanese, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari.
- Get keyboard layouts for more than 40 symbol fonts
- Enjoy an updated Type Reference Guide
Adobe Font Folio Videos
No video available…
Adobe Font Folio Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Adobe Font Folio
|Adobe Font Folio||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Adobe
Drag to compare it to other Mobile software
Thank you for downloading Adobe Font Folio
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.