Create Professional-Quality Publications
Create a wide variety of publications in Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0, from simple one-page flyers to complex reports. Build your own publications from scratch, or take advantage of hundreds of predesigned templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
- Quickly lay out publications by creating frames to hold text and graphics, applying master pages to apply different page designs within a single publication, and using layers to set up a single file for multiple versions of a publication.
- Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor.
- Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking.
Ensure Tight Integration with Other Products
Tired of learning new applications only to find they don't work well with your existing software? With Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0, you'll enjoy a familiar working environment and smooth, easy file import from some of your favorite Adobe applications.
- Get up to speed quickly with familiar Adobe menus, palettes, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Place Adobe Illustrator® and Adobe Photoshop® graphics directly into PageMaker.
- Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogs.
Produce Reliable Output
Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0 provides support for the leading print standards. Output files to any printing device, including digital quick printers and high-end commercial printers.
- Ensure professional-quality color with integrated trapping and built-in printing of color separations.
- Use color management to ensure the quality and consistency of color output.
- Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins.
- When exporting to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), add document information, change security options, and modify advanced Acrobat® Distiller® settings from within PageMaker.
Explore Your Creativity: Templates and ClipArt
Time is precious. Adobe knows that your page layout software should help you save time rather than spend it. That's why Adobe® PageMaker® 7.0 provides templates and clip art to help you add a professional touch to your publications.
- Use hundreds of professionally designed templates to lay out your newsletters, brochures, reports, business stationery, and other publication
- Customize the templates to suit your needs.
- Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs.
Adobe PageMaker Videos
Adobe PageMaker Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Adobe PageMaker
|Adobe PageMaker||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Adobe
Drag to compare it to other PDF software
Adobe PageMaker News
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software Reviews
Before you splurge on graphic design software there is one thing you should do: read as many reviews as possible. This may sound like a waste of time, but in the long run a few good reviews can go a long way in shaping your opinion in… Read more on Graphic Design Software Reviews
Top Features Of The New Adobe Fireworks by ABradney-George
A product that is ideal for developers and designers of all mediums, Adobe Fireworks can help design website, mobile, and other application interfaces. It can also create and optimize screen graphics for the web quickly and with precision.… Read more on Adobe Fireworks
Different Ways To Design A Website
There are several different ways to design a website, all of which are catered for particular needs and user skill levels. The design process overall is not the only aspect that needs to be thought about; there are also other elements… Read more on Design A Website
InDesign Features For eBook Development by ABradney-George
With the rise of eReaders options like Kindle, Ipad and Nook, eBooks and eBook publishing is becoming even more popular. Sales for eBooks from major bookstores and websites such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Borders are growing every day,… Read more on In Design Ebook
Pick Up The Pace With In Design Productivity Tools by ABradney-George
InDesign is one of the leading graphic design programs available for print and online publishing. For over a decade this program from Adobe has been a leader in desktop publishing options, and has since branched out to… Read more on In Design Productivity Tools
Thank you for downloading Adobe PageMaker
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.