Create Your Own Cartoons and Animations
Create Animations in Minutes
The fun, quick and affordable way to create animations, Anime Studio is the ideal solution for first-time animators, hobbyists and digital artists. A Beginner's Mode and Character Wizard allow you to design your own ready-to-animate characters in minutes.
Organize Projects with the Timeline, Keyframes and Layers
Move your character naturally along the timeline with keyframes, creating smooth animations. Use multiple layers to edit your animation and add sound, special effects and more.
Use Bone Tools to Quickly Animate Your Characters
A unique bone-rigging toolset allows you to create a skeleton that can be easily manipulated to animate characters, simple drawings, or objects in your animation.
Create Your Own Art or Import Content to Get Started Quickly
Draw your own art with intuitive vector-based draw and paint tools or use pre-built content from the Library to get started. Easily import your hand-drawn sketches or existing artwork from popular graphics programs and automatically convert them to ready-to-animate vector drawings.
Export to the most popular web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube™ or Facebook® directly from within Anime Studio.
- NEW! Character Wizard automates the creation of fully rigged characters complete with walk cycles, expressions and more
- NEW! Bring sketches and image files to life by converting them to ready-to-animate vector drawings with the click of a button
- NEW! Create complex shapes and sketch in any style with enhanced drawing tools
- NEW! Quickly find and edit vector layers using the Vector Shape Selector
- NEW! Apply a cut-out style effect to any character or object
- Beginner's Mode helps you start animating right away
- Incorporate sound clips with integrated audio recording and automatic lip-syncing
- Combine your animation with audio and video elements
- Apply cartoon effects to any image or video
- Integrate special effects such as motion blur and shadows
- Track, zoom and roll the camera
- Access the Content Library for hundreds of ready-to-use characters, props, scenes and more
- Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
- Built-in tutorials and sample files get you up and running quickly
- Import Quicktime,® AVI or MPEG-4 video
- Export your animations in SWF, AVI or MOV format
- Render in popular formats and sizes
- Upload directly to Facebook and YouTube
Utilize an Array of Powerful and Versatile Features
Use pre-built characters including Jace, Liz, Lightning Man, Dexter and Anime Boy. All are royalty-free, vector-based creations.
Tons of Tutorials
Access videos and sample files to master powerful features and start animating right away.
Bring Your Photos to Life
Import your favorite images from your digital camera, attach bones and easily turn your photographs into animated movies.
Import and Export Art
Bring in your Illustrator or layered Adobe® Photoshop® files; instantly gather all your project files in one location.
Anime Studio Debut Videos
No video available…
Anime Studio Debut Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Anime Studio Debut. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Anime Studio Debut
|Anime Studio Debut||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Smith Micro
Drag to compare it to other Animation software
Thank you for downloading Anime Studio Debut
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.