iLife ’11, now including iPhoto, Garageband and iMovie, will allow you to do more with photos, movies, and music than you have ever thought possible.
In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos with new full-screen views. Turn your home videos into epic movie trailers in iMovie.
iPhoto '11 Features:
· Enjoy stunning new full screen views for Faces, Places, Events and Albums.
· Email photos using one of eight beautiful Apple-designed themes.
· Share photos with your Facebook friends and see their comments right in iPhoto.
· Completely new approach to creating pro-quality books and cards.
· Create new letterpress photo cards that look and feel beautiful.
· Choose one of 12 slideshow themes that showcase your photos in full screen.
If you thought the movie was great, just wait until you see the trailer. Now you can make one yourself in iMovie ’11. Choose from 15 movie trailer templates in almost every genre: adventure, drama, romantic comedy, and more. Graphics and titles flash across the big (or small) screen.
iMovie '11 Features:
· Make fun Hollywood-style movie trailers in just a few clicks.
· Create the perfect soundtrack with easy-to-use audio editing controls.
· Apply visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and more with one click.
· Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder.
· Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.
· Publish your movies on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, CNN iReport, and more.
GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song — including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
If you want to learn to play an instrument, write music, or record a song, GarageBand has everything you need.
GarageBand '11 Features:
· Tighten the timing of your recordings with Flex Time.
· Match the rhythm of all tracks with one single track
Apple iLife Mac Videos
Apple iLife Mac Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Apple iLife Mac
|Apple iLife Mac||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|Burn CDs and DVDs||Y|
|Convert Videos to iPad and other Devices||Y|
|Publish to the Web||Y|
|Video Editing Tools||Y|
Drag to compare it to other software from Apple
Drag to compare it to other Multimedia & Video For Mac software
Apple iLife Mac News
Apple Store Options For Final Cut X by ABradney-George
With the recent launch of Apple's new version of Final Cut comes some more options for downloading this program and other software that will complement it. The Apple Store website now offers Final Cut Pro X with Motion… Read more on Apple Store Final Cut X
Comparison of Mixcraft 5 and GarageBand by Bibey
As you compare home recording software you will find many options – some of which are better than others. Two that stand out amongst the competition are Mixcraft 5 and Garageband, part of the iLife suite from Apple.… Read more on Comparison Of Mixcraft And Garageband
Thank you for downloading Apple iLife Mac
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.