Powerful 3D Modeling and Animation
The Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2013 Standard edition offers powerful 3D modeling and animation tools for increased productivity, creativity, and flexibility—at a significant cost savings. And, with support for Autodesk® FBX® 2013 asset exchange technology, you can enjoy collaborative, iterative workflows, and reduce the need to rework data.
- Comprehensive 3D toolsets—Choose either Autodesk® Maya® or Autodesk® 3ds Max®, and access industry-leading, production-proven software for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing.
- Intuitive digital sculpting and painting—Create highly detailed organic models, using the intuitive sculpting, texturing, and painting toolsets of Autodesk® Mudbox® software.
- Real-time, nonlinear animation and virtual production—Increase overall character animation output and explore the emerging genre of virtual production, with the interactive 3D engine, motion capture data handling toolsets, and nonlinear editing paradigm of Autodesk® MotionBuilder® software.
- High-quality baking—Easily create global illumination for your next-generation game levels and then bake into texture maps, vertex maps, or point clouds with the Turtle for Autodesk Maya 2013 plug-in.†
- Creative concept art sketching—Explore and present new ideas for characters, props, and environments, with the intuitive hybrid paint and vector toolset of Autodesk® SketchBook® Designer software.
- Single-step interoperability—Maximize your creative potential and optimize your productivity with new single-step interoperability workflows and more consistent user interfaces in many of these 2013 releases.
Subscribe for Added Benefits
When you subscribe to Entertainment Creation Suite, you’ll gain Autodesk® 360 cloud services plus a variety of other benefits.
Autodesk Subscription gives you:
Autodesk 360 cloud services—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with cloud-based services that complement your software.
Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest releases and product enhancements.
Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard Videos
No video available…
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
|Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Autodesk
Drag to compare it to other Animation software
Thank you for downloading Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite Standard
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.