|License:||1 PC, 1 Year|
3D Design with Integrated Electrical Engineering
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 extends beyond the Standard suite with additional capabilities to incorporate the design of electrical and mechanical routed systems combined with advanced product visualization tools for presenting your design concepts.
- Create better product designs—Add to the power of your 3D design with additional tools for designing routed systems, including complex tube and pipe runs. Seamlessly integrate electrical designs with cable and harness control systems using Autodesk® Inventor® software for routed systems combined with AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Market and sell your products—Use your product engineering data to create photorealistic interactive product visualizations to gain early design approval and win competitive bids.
- Enhance design review and collaboration—Integrate supply chain data with Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate to create large-scale digital mock-ups for enhanced design review and collaboration. Gain more control over your design process with integrated data management.
Develop more innovative designs with an integrated suite of tools that help to seamlessly transfer information and meet the demands of each phase of engineering, from design through simulation and visualization. Integrate industrial design aesthetics into your products using a wide range of modeling tools, giving your products a competitive edge.
Design Without Boundaries
With a broad set of easy-to-use, interoperable design tools, your engineering design teams can work more
creatively and manage their processes more efficiently. As ideas move from concept to engineering, the need to remodel concepts is minimized as engineers can work from conceptual designs. And with everyone using a common set of tools, you improve collaboration across all phases of development.
Improve Product Quality and Lower CostsOptimize and validate product performance before the product is built. With cloud-based Autodesk 360 services and integrated simulation tools, Product Design Suite helps you reduce the chance of errors, validate design intent through the entire process, and select low-cost, low-impact materials to aid in sustainability. Tight integration with the 3D design software helps make it cost-effective to use simulation throughout the design process.
Collaborative Data Management
Avoid duplication of effort and manage your entire design data through an integrated data management system. Autodesk provides centralized data management software that enables workgroups to securely store and manage work-in-progress design data and related documents. This enables a streamlined change management system, accurate BOM, and the ability to share digital models with your team, customers, and suppliers.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium Videos
No video available…
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium
|Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||1 PC, 1 Year|
Drag to compare it to other software from Autodesk
Drag to compare it to other CAD software
Thank you for downloading Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.