3D Presentation Software Brings Design Ideas to Life
Communicate your design ideas effectively and facilitate decision making with Autodesk® Showcase® design exploration and 3D presentation software for architects, designers, engineers, and marketing professionals. Quickly and easily transform your CAD designs into immersive 3D presentations, explore design options in real time with team members and customers, and help them make decisions on the fly, whether they are in the same room or across the world.
- Do more with AutoCAD—Launch Autodesk Showcase 2013 directly from AutoCAD® 2013, AutoCAD® Architecture 2013, or AutoCAD® MEP 2013 software, and Showcase creates a rendered 3D scene, including support for Autodesk Materials, Views, and AutoCAD xrefs.
- Animate Inventor constraints—Launch Showcase 2013 directly from Autodesk® Inventor® 2013 software, and Showcase creates an animated digital prototype, including support for multiple Inventor constraints.
- Showcase everywhere—Publish your Showcase scenes and use cloud-based Autodesk 360 services for easy viewing on the web and mobile devices.
- Photo quality, right before your eyes—With improved rendering technology, it’s never been easier to achieve stunning realism instantly in the viewport.
- Enhanced ease of use—The new Showcase Command Center makes it easy for anyone to get started, achieve great-looking results, and have fun.
Showcase for Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Built for architects, designers, engineers, and marketing professionals, Autodesk Showcase 2013 helps you
transform CAD designs or intelligent models into 3D immersive presentations quickly and easily. Explore
design options in real time with team members and customers, and help them make decisions on the fly—
whether they’re in the same room or across the world.
Launch Showcase Directly from AutoCAD or Revit
Launch Autodesk Showcase 2013 directly from AutoCAD 2013, AutoCAD Architecture 2013, or Autodesk
Revit Architecture 2013 software.Autodesk Showcase will create an interactive 3D scene, including support for Autodesk Materials,Linked Objects, and Views from AutoCAD.
Navigate in your scene as if you were in a video game. Walk around, climb stairs, and orbit in real time, while avoiding walls and other obstacles. Use familiar SteeringWheels or ViewCube tools, or just use the mouse and keyboard for navigation.
Create Photo-Quality Visuals in Minutes
Instantly achieve stunning realism in the viewport with improved rendering technology. The new Showcase Command Center also makes it easier for anyone to get started, quickly setting up environments and lighting to create photo‑quality visuals.
Add Animation in Just a Few Clicks
Add narrative to your design with cinematic camera motion and animation features. With the Orbit shot, you can move the camera 360 degrees around a center of interest, while keyframe animation techniques and triggers add greater interactivity to your presentations.
Change Environments on the Fly
Visualize your designs in different contexts. Choose from a selection of predefined environments with lighting and shadows applied automatically.
Explore Design Alternatives in Real Time
Dynamically explore geometry, material, and positional variations with stakeholders, eliminating the need for long rendering times and accelerating the feedback loop.
Share Your Story
Publish your Showcase scenes and use cloud‑based Autodesk 360 services for easy viewing on the
web and mobile devices. In addition, colleagues or customers who don’t have Autodesk Showcase
can interactively review and navigate your Showcase scenes on their desktop with Autodesk Showcase 2013 Viewer. Showcase Viewer is a free application and can be downloaded at www.autodesk.com/showcase-viewer.
Tell a Story
Help your audience focus on important details of your design using cross sections, and communicate conceptual aspects of your design with non‑photorealistic styles. Orchestrate the story of your design in a familiar, slide‑based metaphor.
Autodesk Showcase Videos
No video available…
Autodesk Showcase Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Autodesk Showcase
|Autodesk Showcase||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Autodesk
Drag to compare it to other Digital Imaging software
Thank you for downloading Autodesk Showcase
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.