|License:||3 PC, 1 Year|
Complete, cross-platform virus protection for file servers
Avira Server Security shields your network’s central receiving and distributing points against security breaches. Whether you need to protect a single central file server, or a mix of Windows or Unix servers across multiple sites, choose Avira and consider it done.
Avira Server Security scans files and archives in real time, using minimal processing power. Automatic updates ensure the best possible protection at all times. The Avira Management Console allows you to scan or troubleshoot your servers right from your desktop.
- System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast.
- Real-Time Protection constantly monitors files as they are opened, changed or copied.
- Rootkit Protection traps hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
- AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
- Avira Management Console makes security easier and more effective through centralized administration, configuration, updating and monitoring.
- Integrated Scheduler automates frequent tasks such as scans and updates.
- Configuration Wizard walks you through a fast, easy basic setup process after installation. (Windows)
- Quarantine Management safely isolates infected and suspicious files before they can be spread on the network. (Windows)
- Included Gold Support matches you up with an Avira expert if you need help.
Security for all your Windows and Unix servers
Avira Server Security delivers truly integrated, cross-platform virus and malware protection.
Find everything in one place
The Avira Management Console offers comprehensive notification and reporting functions and an integrated scheduler that lets you automate scans, updates and other routine tasks.
High performance protection
Our proprietary antivirus technology consistently wins top awards for combining the highest malware detection rates with the fewest false positives.
In-house malware research center
Reliable protection means keeping up with the changing tactics of cyber attackers. Avira employs top talent to uncover and defeat new viruses.
Anti-malware that works 24/7
Every file access is monitored in real time, even archives and offline virtual machine images.
Fast, painless updates
The industry’s most compact program updates and virus pattern database files automatically update via the internet or through the network without disrupting workflow.
Multi-threaded design for high-speed scanning
Filter functions and file caching optimize performance.
Free upgrades and platform changes
Avira protects your budget as effectively as it secures your network.
Optimum protection against malware
- Constantly evolving detection technology traps emerging forms of malware that escape traditional virus scanning methods.
- IPv6 protocol, the emerging standard for internet addresses, is fully supported. Avira protects you in today’s online world—and tomorrow’s too.
- Advanced heuristics detect and ward off unknown or rapidly changing attackers.
- Every file access is monitored through an integrated on-access scanner as well as an on-demand scanner for manual and time-driven search runs.
- Behavior-based detection technology repels potential malware attacks immediately. (Windows)
- Password protection options prevent unauthorized server access. (Windows)
- Scanning capabilities include offline virtual machine images and automatic archive detection (ZIP, RAR, GZIP, ARJ, LZH, LHA, ACE, etc.). Archive types to be scanned and recursion depth are configurable.
Efficient configuration and administration
- The Avira Management Console facilitates network-wide administration from a single control panel.
- An integrated scheduler automates network-wide tasks such as tests and updates.
- Quarantine management functionality isolates and organizes infected and suspicious files so they can be handled according to the administrator’s discretion. (Windows)
- Server load is minimized thanks to small, bandwidth-saving updates of program and virus detection databases.
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions allow administrators to identify network vulnerabilities quickly and respond immediately to problems.
- RPM package management support helps simplify installation and administration, saving even more time and resources. (Unix)
- SNMP trap support allows security-related processes to be sent within the system. Automatic product updates can be triggered via the Avira Management Console, thus ensuring that the latest version is always installed (Unix)
Avira Server Security Videos
No video available…
Avira Server Security Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Avira Server Security
|Avira Server Security||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||3 PC, 1 Year|
Drag to compare it to other software from Avira
Drag to compare it to other Security Suites software
Thank you for downloading Avira Server Security
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.