Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Using Backup4all you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), backup to CD/DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).
Our backup utility performs all four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish. You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup using the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
In the case of many other backup software programs, files that are in use during the backup may not get backed up successfully because they are locked to prevent programs from modifying the data. With Backup4all you can backup open or locked files (XP/2003), such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
This backup application has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 4GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Backup4all also allows you to encrypt your backup using AES Encryption (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit key strengths).
Our backup utility performs incremental backup to keep track of file versions. You can easily restore any version of files or a whole folder. You can filter files to be restored.
This data backup software works with any drive letter, including mapped network drives and UNC paths. It comes with its own built-in CD and DVD burning support so you can easily backup to CD or DVD. Just set the destination on CD or DVD and execute the backup job. However, if you prefer, you can use the UDF format.
- Easy file and folder selection
- File filtering - powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Intuitive interface - explorer-like, lets you see all files from the backup and new files that will be stored at the next backup execution
- Disk spanning - automated support for splitting your backup between many removable disks or even on the same media
- Backup open files (files in use) - uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 Server
- Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express)
- Backup summary/statistics
- Backup plugins - possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Mirror backup - makes an exact copy of selected files and folders
- Full backup - starting point for all other backups, and contains all the data in the folders and files that are selected to be backed up
- Differential backup - contains all files that have changed since the last full backup
- Backup directly to CD and DVD - Backup4all has its own built-in CD/DVD burning support
- One Touch Backup - you can configure Backup4all to execute a backup job or a backup group when a button from an USB enclosure is pressed
- Sound notification - play custom success/warning/error sounds at the end of the backup
- Run action before/after backup
- Scheduled backup - easily setup a powerful scheduler using the available scheduler configurations to make unattended backups
- Create shortcut for backup job/group
- Zip password
- Incremental backup - stores all files that have changed since the last full, differential or incremental backup
- Backup to FTP - backup your files to remote locations using the FTP service (with SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support)
- Test FTP backups using XCRC (is supported by server) - this speeds up the testing as Backup4all will verify the backup based on the CRC information received from server
- Email notifications - you can configure Backup4all to send custom emails after a finished backup with success, error, warning notifications
- Run backup at system shutdown
- AES encryption - supports 128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit AES encryption
- Delete sources after successful backup
- Delete empty directories after backup
Backup4all Pro Videos
Backup4all Pro Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Backup4all Pro
|Backup4all Pro||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Softland
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
Backup4all Pro News
The Ultimate Backup Software Review by ABradney-George
Using backup software can save a lot of hassles when something goes wrong on a computer's hard drive, but how much should we invest in these types of programs? When products and publishers are not as familiar to us, finding the right kind… Read more on Backup Software Review
Thank you for downloading Backup4all Pro
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.