Having been using Microsoft Project 2003/2007 for such a long time, some users find it hard to work with Microsoft Project 2010. They often feel frustrated by endless research for features on the Ribbon, whilst simply retaining the familiar classic menus and toolbars of Project would make their work more easier and more efficient. Classic Menu for Project 2010 allows you to return to the familiarity of old.
As an office add-in designed for Microsoft Project 2010, Classic Menu for Project 2010 helps you work with Microsoft Project 2010 as if it were Microsoft Project 2007/2003/2002/2000. The main feature of this software is to add a "Menus" tab at the far left of the menu bar in the Ribbon of Microsoft Project 2010, helping you get the familiar classic style interface in Microsoft Project 2010 during work.
Don't worry about new functions lost
Show Classic Menus and Toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Project 2010. All new features of Project 2010 have been added into the Classic interface. You don't need any training or tutorials if you have used Project 2007/2003/2002/2000 before.
The software supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Project 2010: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. It automatically shows the menus and toolbars in the language of your Microsoft Office 2010.
Classic Menu for Project 2010 Features:
- Fast download speed
- Easy install and uninstall
- Small file size: only 2.5 MB
- Keyboard shortcuts are available
- Easy to show or hide the classic menus and toolbars
- Easy to show or hide tabs of Ribbon
- Ribbon of Microsoft Project 2010 and toolbars of Microsoft Project 2007/2003/2002/2000 are both available at all times
- Easy to execute the commands without any training or tutorials of Microsoft Project 2010
- Fully compatible withMicrosoft XP(32/64), Vista(32/64), Windows 7(32/64), Windows 2003 and 2008 Server(32/64)
Classic Menu for Project Videos
No video available…
Classic Menu for Project Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Classic Menu for Project
|Classic Menu for Project||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Addintools
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Utilities software
Thank you for downloading Classic Menu for Project
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.