- Produces document summary reports for text contents by processing documents, Web pages, hyperlinks, email messages and other files.
- Can summarize a document from a file without opening it (Drag & Drop command allowed).
- Can summarize a Web Page from a URL address without opening it, directly from the software main screen or via its extensions in Windows or integrated client applications.
- Summarizes text document from the Clipboard.
- Produces document summary of unopened documents in various compatible file formats (.doc, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, .htm, .html and .url).
- Can summarize documents in English, French, German and Spanish.
- Generates summary reports with key concepts (up to 100) and key sentences according to the configured or customized summary length.
- Offers whole document or selected part of a document summary functionalities.
- Can refine a summary report by deleting selected concepts and sentences, with an automatic summary updating when a concept is deleted.
- Highlights concepts in key sentences.
- Can modify in real-time the summary length value of a document summary (percentage or maximum number of required words).
- Exports summary reports to various file formats (HTML, XML, Rich Text Format and Text file) and appended to files.
- Copies summary concepts and key sentences into another document.
- Sends summary reports to one or more recipients.
- Offers Print command for summary reports.
Copernic Summarizer Features:
Creates document summaries of any text file (including PDFs) or Web page
- Copernic Summarizer can analyze a text of any length, on any subject, in any one of four languages, and create a document summary as short or as long as you want it to be. It can summarize Word documents, Web pages, PDF files, email messages and even text from the Clipboard.
Integrates into the most popular applications
- You can obtain document summaries quickly by clicking the Summarize button or by choosing the appropriate menu item integrated into applications such as Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, Outlook Express, Eudora, Microsoft Word, and Outlook.
Continuous real-time summaries as you browse the Web
- Copernic LiveSummarizer appears as a pane at the bottom of the Internet Explorer window. As you browse the Web, it displays in real time a concise summary of the Web page that is currently open. That way, you no longer have to read the entire page to find out if it is useful.
Uses WebEssence, a proprietary content filtering technology
- Thanks to our patent pending WebEssence technology, which automatically removes from Web pages irrelevant text and content (such as ads and navigation items), Copernic Summarizer focuses on the essential text elements, which results in even more relevant summaries.
Intuitive interface makes it even easier and quicker to use
- Designed to enhance user experience, Copernic Summarizer is simple and geared to increase productivity. Features like the dynamic menu provide you with context sensitive access to the most commonly used tasks and commands.
Export and share results using a variety of file formats
- Once summaries have been generated, they can be printed, saved (in plain text, Microsoft Word, HTML and XML formats) or e-mailed, simplifying not only the way you store information but also how you share it with your friends and colleagues.
Floating Bar provides quick access to the most used features
- The Floating Bar is a small toolbar that stays on top of the other applications on your screen, providing you with instant access to Copernic Summarizer's main features. Simply drag a file, text selection, or hyperlink onto the bar and it will be summarized quickly and easily.
Configuration and Installation
- Can configure the default summary length in terms of percentage of words to summarize or maximum number of words to be included.
- Can configure the display of a column for concept relevancy scores.
- Can configure special extensions and integrated features.
- Can configure visual settings for summaries and concepts.
- Can configure parameters such as language detection and proxies.
Can personalize toolbars and menus by adding, removing and rearranging buttons and items, creating custom toolbars, and using many other related options.
Offers dynamic menu for quick and contextual access to most commonly used tasks.
Offers a Check software updates command.
Features Help menu commands to access technical support, report a problem or suggest a new feature directly.
Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP.
Copernic Summarizer Videos
Copernic Summarizer Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Copernic Summarizer
|Copernic Summarizer||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Copernic
Drag to compare it to other Document Management & OCR software
Copernic Summarizer News
Internet Monitoring Software Options
Despite the fact that internet monitoring software is just now beginning to grow in popularity, millions of people are already taking advantage of its many benefits. Whether it is a home or business network, there are options that can help… Read more on Internet Monitoring Software
Thank you for downloading Copernic Summarizer
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.