Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 continues to offer the industry's most complete and affordable technical graphics package. The latest version of the award-winning suite includes Corel DESIGNER X4 for precise technical illustration and layout; Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 for professional image editing; Corel PowerTRACE X4 to convert bitmaps and legacy paper documents into vector graphics; Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration 5.5 CSE to convert 3D CAD models into accurate 2D graphics; and Corel CAPTURE X4 to create screen captures, an integral component of many technical documents.
In addition to these core applications, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 offers more than 80 new and enhanced features designed to streamline the creation of technical illustrations. With intuitive diagramming tools, and professional photo-editing, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 offers features unmatched by those in any other technical graphics package.
Unmatched by any other technical graphics package, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 provides industry-leading file compatibility, including 3D design formats and AutoCAD DWG and DXF, while delivering award-winning precision tools for illustration, bitmap-to-vector tracing, and professional photo editing. This comprehensive suite also offers an optimized workflow, multi-language support, and easy network deployment, making it the trusted choice of companies known worldwide for technical design excellence.
In addition to the key applications, Corel DESIGNER X4, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4, Corel PowerTRACE X4, Right Hemisphere Deep Exploration 5.5 CSE, and Corel CAPTURE X4, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 includes: Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications 6.4; barcode and duplexing wizards, ANSI, DIN, ISO, engineering and architectural templates; and comprehensive symbol libraries containing over 4000 manufacturing, electrical, and architectural symbols.
Access Technical Design Assets
- Access 3D CAD data directly with the new, integrated 3D CAD import application
- Quickly unlock data in legacy blueprints by using centerline tracing in the new Corel PowerTRACE
- Leverage RAW camera files from more than 300 camera models with interactive controls to preview adjustments in real time
- Enjoy seamless compatibility with commonly-used and industry-standard file formats, including new and enhanced support for AutoCAD DWG and DXF, PDF 1.7, PDF/A, as well as Microsoft Office Publisher and JPEG 2000
- Take advantage of the enhanced Windows Vista integration to easily organize projects and search for files
Create Better Technical Diagrams
- Communicate more effectively with clearer visual pieces created with new and enhanced diagramming tools
- Import the latest Microsoft Visio formats to ease collaboration with colleagues and clients
Streamline the Technical Illustration Workflow
- New technical drawing tools make it easier to identify curves and connector lines and add precision and clarity to illustrations
- Create custom dimensions and dimension styles with advanced control for clearly readable illustrations
- Draw, size, and rotate shapes and lines with precision using the Object Coordinates docker
Discover Advanced Image-Editing Features
- Achieve professional-quality color and tone correction with the new Image Adjustment Lab
- Gain control, improve accuracy, and simplify the process when cutting out image areas with the enhanced Cutout Lab
- Preview image-editing changes in real-time by using histogram feedback available with more features than ever before
Corel DESIGNER Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Corel DESIGNER
|Corel DESIGNER||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Corel
Drag to compare it to other Graphic Design software
Corel DESIGNER News
The Ultimate New Web Designer Software Features
Are you new to web design? Don’t worry – everybody has to start somewhere. It is easier than ever to get involved with design and related tasks. The reason for this is simple: you can rely heavily on web design software. … Read more on Web Designer Software
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software Reviews
Before you splurge on graphic design software there is one thing you should do: read as many reviews as possible. This may sound like a waste of time, but in the long run a few good reviews can go a long way in shaping your opinion in… Read more on Graphic Design Software Reviews
Thank you for downloading Corel DESIGNER
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.