From enhancing and organizing photos and video clips to creating multimedia slide shows and scrapbooks, Corel® MediaOne™ Plus has it all! There's even automatic, online backup of all your photos and videos, so all your precious memories are safe. Digital camera users looking for a fun and easy way to make the most of their photos and video clips need look no further than Corel® MediaOne™ Plus!
Corel MediaOne Plus provides users with the ability to edit photos and videos as well as create and print projects and slide shows. Corel MediaOne Plus also provides hundreds of photo and video templates including photo frames, picture tubes, photo embellishments and makeover tools that remove blemishes, whiten smiles, remove red eye and apply a suntan.
New features in Corel MediaOne Plus include:
- Online Backup and Sharing with Sharpcast - Users no longer have to worry about preserving and sharing their favorite photos thanks to the inclusion of Sharpcast in Corel MediaOne Plus and Corel MediaOne Starter. New pictures are backed up automatically, preserving an unlimited number of precious photos for life. Users can backup full-resolution pictures for 30 days at which time images are resized to a maximum of 1600 x 1200 pixels, suitable for a 5 x 7 print. Customers who wish to maintain photos at their full resolution for longer periods of time can subscribe to a Sharpcast premium plan. Sharpcast also automatically creates a private online gallery of backed-up photos, which users can access securely from any web browser to share their photo collections with family and friends.
- Professionally-designed, Creative Templates - Corel MediaOne Plus includes hundreds of new creative backdrops, picture tubes, photo frames, designs and layouts, including professionally-designed templates from Sandra Magsamen and Smilebox™. These additions give users even more opportunities to put their own personal touch on scrapbook pages and slide shows.
- Built-in DVD Authoring - Corel MediaOne Plus now records video clips and slide shows onto DVD, making it easy for users to entertain and impress their family and friends with videos and slide shows that can be watched on a TV or computer.
- Improved Video Editing - Editing video is quicker and easier than ever before with the improved editing tools found in Corel MediaOne Plus. Users can simply select the beginning and end of each video clip on a slide bar continuum, and playback the edited video to ensure it captures the perfect memory to share with family and friends.
- Faster Performance and a Simpler User Interface - In response to user feedback, Corel MediaOne Plus and Corel MediaOne Starter now feature an easier-to-use interface with clearly labeled tabs to help users quickly complete the most popular photo and video projects. Customers familiar with Corel Snapfire Plus will notice Corel MediaOne Plus and Corel MediaOne Starter have a significantly faster start-up time and cataloguing speed helping users to complete photo and video projects up to 50 percent faster.
Corel MediaOne Plus Videos
Corel MediaOne Plus Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Corel MediaOne Plus
|Corel MediaOne Plus||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Corel
Drag to compare it to other Video Editing software
Corel MediaOne Plus News
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software Reviews
Before you splurge on graphic design software there is one thing you should do: read as many reviews as possible. This may sound like a waste of time, but in the long run a few good reviews can go a long way in shaping your opinion in… Read more on Graphic Design Software Reviews
Thank you for downloading Corel MediaOne Plus
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.