CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
- The CPU-Z's detection engine is now available for customized use through the CPUID System Information Development Kit, a professional SDK built for the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
No video available…
CPU-Z Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|CPU-Z||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from CPUID
Drag to compare it to other System Utilities software
Thank you for downloading CPU-Z
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.