PowerCinema 6 digital home entertainment software allows you to watch and record high-definition TV on your DVD player PC. PowerCinema DVD software player is also great for portable TV and digital home entertainment, transforming a notebook into an on-the-go media center. PowerCinema digital TV software also allows you to browse and edit photos and videos, as well as listen to live radio directly on your computer. Purchase PowerCinema 6 digital TV software and enjoy high-definition TV on your PC.
PowerCinema 6 offers features for enjoying TV, photos, videos, music, movie DVDs, and radio. With scheduled TV recording, support for high-definition digital TV, and easy channel management, PowerCinema 6 lets users access HDTV programming directly on their PC.
TV on the PC
- Scheduled Recording and Time-shift Playback turns a PC into a personal video recorder that frees users from regular program schedules
- MPEG-4 AVC (H.264) support allows the playing of high-definition TV programs
- Multiple Subtitles and Audio can now be recorded at the same time, allowing users to switch languages while watching recorded TV
- Program Management automatically scans for available channels, allows uses to rename channels, and sort for recorded programs
- Dolby Digital 7.1 support allows DVD playback of up to 7.1 channels of audio on a home theater system
- CyberLink TrueTheater Technology optimizes the movie experience by providing settings for lighting, screen ratio, and audio settings
Videos and Photos
- Instant Slideshows let users animate photos with a choice of styles, including the new 3D style
- Adjustable Thumbnails allow users to quickly enlarge the display size of videos and photos with the choice to see more details or more clips
- Video Thumbnail Display provides a visual summary of a video clip, letting users browse files more easily
Improved Browsing lets users locate files by the date taken or personal 5-star ratings
- Video Playback supports the following formats: ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DAT, DVR-MS, AVI (DivX requires a codec to be installed on the PC), MPEG-4 AVC H.264 (supports .ts, .m2ts, .264, .h264, and .avi), WTV
- Image Display supports the following formats: BMP, JPG, PNG
- Music Playlist lets users nominate then quickly access their favorite audio tracks
- Quick Music Search enables fast location of music tracks using meta data information
- Audio Playback includes support for MP3, WMA, WAV, and CDA files, and Audio CDs
- Auto Scan locates FM stations automatically, offering easy setup
- Favorite Station List lets users find often-visited stations more easily
- Scheduled Recording and Timeshift Playback allows users to record their favorite radio shows and play them at a later date
New usability features include:
- Entertainment Interface organizes features by categorizing as Entertainment (DVDs, TV, music, radio) and Memories (videos and photos)
- Automatic Screen Detection identifies a user's screen size, and automatically sets for widescreen or 4:3 playback
- Color-coded Hot Keys allow users to jump quickly to key features, with onscreen buttons or directly via color keys on the CyberLink Remote Control (available for purchase separately)
Star Ratings let users rate and then more easily locate their favorite media
- Select Multiple Files allows users to select a group of files to play or edit
- Quick Review (recent photos/videos/music) enables users to browse photos and videos they have already viewed
Cyberlink PowerCinema Videos
No video available…
Cyberlink PowerCinema Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Cyberlink PowerCinema
|Cyberlink PowerCinema||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from CyberLink
Drag to compare it to other Media Center software
Thank you for downloading Cyberlink PowerCinema
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.