Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery software recovers lost and deleted data from HFS+ (Mac OS Extended), HFSX (Mac OS Extended, case sensitive) file systems on Mac OS X. Data loss is not a uncommon for people working on a Mac. Faulty disks are just as common on a Mac as they would be on any other operating system and it can be caused by data corruption, bad or incomplete software installs, power fluctuations, human error and more.
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery software supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and 10.5 Leopard. Since it's a Universal Binary Application, you can use Mac Data Recovery on Mac with a PowerPC or an Intel processor. Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery can also recover data from Hard Drives, Camera/Flash cards, FireWire drives, and many kinds of popular USB drives.
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery is your best option to recover lost data when the volume has been formatted/reformatted, the volume is inaccessible after re-partitioning, the volume is not mounting on the desktop, accidental deletion of files and folders, corrupted partition maps or catalog files, failed disk verification/repair or if the disk is simply not booting.
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery's "tree view" and finder let's you find files using the same interface as the Mac OS Finder.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Supports recovery of deleted files from "Journalized Volume" only
Powerful volume search that helps to locate lost or missing volumes from drives
- Two methods of disk volume processing to yield best data recovery results
- Extremely fast, disk recovery and scanning algorithms
- Presents recovered hierarchical data tree and find option similar to Mac OSX "Finder"
- Selective find and save option
- Save Scan Information feature helps to avoid rescanning a drive, this features comes in handy when evaluating demo version. The save scan information can be used with full version to recover data without rescanning the drive.
Disk Doctors Mac Videos
No video available…
Disk Doctors Mac Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Disk Doctors Mac
|Disk Doctors Mac||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Disk Doctors
Drag to compare it to other File & Disk For Mac software
Thank you for downloading Disk Doctors Mac
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.