The Dynamic Learning Online (DLO) web-based Microsoft Outlook 2007 training utilises the latest in Cognitive Load Theory to quickly outline and teach Microsoft Outlook's latest features in a powerful and easy-to-use format. Twenty-two interactive online training sessions or activities, covering many of the important new features of Outlook 2007, are included.
Dynamic Learning Online offers a simple but powerful interactive method for training and testing yourself in the new Microsoft Outlook 2007. Our training methodology, which has been University tested, offers a simulated environment that does not require you to have Office 2007 or Windows Vista installed. Testing is also performed in a simulated manner, and provides a more reliable assessment of your skill level than multi-choice questions offered by other vendors.
While undergoing our training activities, you would appear to be working with the actual software, e.g. Word, Excel, etc. We provide full-screen images of the environment, explain the current situation and then ask you to click at a particular location. We also show you where to click by the use of an arrow. This methodology forms the basis of cognitive learning.
Major features of our interactive training programs include:
- A powerful methodology, developed and tested by extensive academic research.
- Interactive use of an arrow to guide users through a powerful but easy to use process.
- Each training activity containing details of the number of steps and which step the user is currently on. Users can stop at each step for as long as necessary to understand the concept being taught.
- A powerful inbuilt Learning Management System (LMS) that keeps track of user progress. Each activity allows for the following information: (i) Time taken to complete an activity; (ii) Status of the activity (completed or not); (iii) Last date launched; and (iv) Times attempted.
- A choice of undertaking an activity on a step by step basis, or randomly selecting up to five different entry points to rapidly find the training area of interest.
- Backward and forward buttons to quickly check previous steps to ensure understanding of the different training concepts.
- Note as the online learning simulates all the relevant environments, you do not need to have any of the new Microsoft Office 2007 or Windows Vista products installed on your computer.
Dynamic Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007 Videos
No video available…
Dynamic Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007 Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Dynamic Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007
|Dynamic Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Dynamic Learning Online
Drag to compare it to other Office Suites & Office software
Thank you for downloading Dynamic Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.