- EPreserver AOL Converter
That's all it takes to bring your AOL e-mail, address book and favorite places with you when you leave AOL. Quickly and easily convert your AOL e-mail, address book and favorite places to Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, or Gmail. ePreserver will automatically transfer your AOL favorites, email and addresses from your AOL screen name. Your original information in AOL will not be changed in any way.
Don't risk losing information you've spent years putting together. With ePreserver, bringing this information over to your new ISP will take you only a few seconds. You can convert Personal Filing Cabinet (PFC) files even if you no longer subscribe to AOL. You must have the AOL client installed or the Organize directory from a prior AOL client installation.
Home users require one ePreserver for each account. An account may have multiple screen names and/or may be used on multiple computers. Business users require one license for each screen name to be converted. Licenses are not transferrable, even if the software is uninstalled.
- Automatically finds your filing cabinet and your new email application.
- Supports multiple screen names.
- Converts all address book fields, including distribution lists.
- Copies your information even if you are no longer a member of AOL.
- Maintains filing cabinet folder structure.
- Converts HTML email, text email, attachments, and all headers.
- Easy for beginners.
ePreserver AOL Converter Videos
No video available…
ePreserver AOL Converter Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare ePreserver AOL Converter
|ePreserver AOL Converter||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Connected Software
Drag to compare it to other software
Thank you for downloading ePreserver AOL Converter
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.