|License:||1 PC, 1 year|
TurboBackup users have been using it for backing up work, synchronizing between Laptop, Netbook, or Desktop PCs, scheduling unattended after hours backup, exporting data to offsite locations so can be prepared for disaster recovery, or archiving personal data to CD/DVD or memory stick for sharing or storage. TurboBackup can be also be used as a backup file organizer, music cataloger, family photo-album, software library, and more...
This major new release 8.0 comes with completely new designed Windows 7 style interface, enhanced Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) support and comes with many easy-to-use backup templates: Registry, Photos, Videos, Documents, iPhone, iTunes, Music, Palm, E-mails, Google, Mozilla, and Skype. With one click, you can create Restore Point for system backup or back up your data quickly and easily.
For new and experienced users alike, the TurboBackup Prepare Backup function lets you know ahead of time how much data will be backed up and gives you an estimate about space requirement and the number of discs needed for the backup.
In addition to full and partial restores, the Previous Version function gives you all the backups of the same document so you can decide which version to restore.
Hard drive, USB, removable drive backup and restore
- CD/DVD Mastered and Vista/7 Live File System backup
FileStream Online Backup or to your own FTP server
- Compress backup formats or copy files and folders
Templates for Registry and Settings Backup
- My System State (XP or earlier) and locked files backup
Schedule backup and unattended silent backup
- Full, partial, and previous version restore
Prepare Backup wizard for sizing space requirement
- Customizable templates for quick and easy backup
Create and repair backups and backup catalogs
- Detailed logs and E-mail backup notification
One click to set Restore Point
- Easy System Restore icon
Smart Way to Back Up
TurboBackup focuses exclusively on backup of your valuable data, critical system files and configuration settings on all Windows platforms. It overcomes limitations of traditional backup solutions, such as full imaging, disk-based or tape backup, which is time-consuming, storage-demanding, and often destructive. You can create backup on demand or set up scheduled backup of your selected data and systems easily and quickly. Built-in compression options save you storage space.
- Restore Points and My System States
- E-mail messages, Favorites and contacts
- Photos, Movies and Documents
- Update multiple backups in one click
- One click. No setup required
Back Up Workgroup Computers
Set up your own task to back up drives or folders from any computer to a centralized data depository, such as hard drive, removable drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), and DVD/CD burner, or to remote server for realtime offsite backup. With flexible scheduling, you can set up silent backup for each scheduled backup task that you create.
- Backup data and file directly to CD/DVD, to fixed and USB Disks, networked drives, no other software needed
- Backup to multiple CD and DVD
- Unattended Silent Backup to CD/DVD
TurboBackup let you create Restore Point with a single click. In the event of virus attacks, hardware failure, or system and application errors, you can restore critical part of the damaged OS and your data quickly bring your system back without overwriting any unnecessary data.
- Password Protection - safeguard your backup against intruders
- File Filtering - backup only those files you want or exclude those you don't
- Preview File inside Backup - no need to open or extract
- Find File in Backups
- Keep Backup History
Multiple Backup Media Types Including CD/DVD
TurboBackup supports local and networked hard drives, removable drives, CD, and DVD as Backup media.
It automatically prompts for more CD/DVD/Disk when backup is larger than one Disc/Disk holds.
It has options to create silent or scheduled backup.
- Automated Backup Scheduling
- Unattended Silent Backup
- Optional Prompt before Backup
- Works on all Windows platforms
- Backup Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Backup at Windows Shutdown or Startup
With TurboBackup, you can find many ways to synchronize your data between home and office, laptop to PC, or computers on networks. It can be done even faster if you synchronize them using file type, date, or attribute filters.
- Backup and Restore Wizards
- Full, Incremental, and differential Backups
- Integrated FTP Backup to remote server
- Optional backup to remote RAID 1 server
- Split large backups into smaller ones
- Auto Backup Scripts automate tasks easily
- Expanded Tree Display for easy Script and Catalog management
New ways to Archive Photos or Documents
Archive your documents, photos, or music by month using monthly Incremental Backup, or at any frequency intervals you desire, to DVD or CD for safe storage.
You have the options to catalog your backups on hard drives. This catalog serves not only as backup history, but also as a directory for your archived photos, music, and documents. It is much easier to find files in catalogs than going through piles of CDs.
- One click puts everything back where it came from
- Restore to the exact same location
- Restores on any machine - no software required
- Full, incremental, and differential backups
- Schedule hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backup, auto backup on Windows Startup and Shutdown
- Backup data and files directly to DVD (+/-) R/RW, CD-R/RW, or to fixed/removable Disks, and networked drives, no other software needed
- Backup data and files directly to DVD (+/-) R/RW, CD-R/RW, or to fixed/removable Disks, and networked drives, fully unattended
- Silent backup to DVD and CD, FTP, and remote server
- Support compressed backup with unlimited backup file size in .zip and .tbz formats
- Templates for backup My Documents, Photos, Music, Outlook Express/Outlook, System State (Registry, etc.) for easy restore and data recovery
- Backup single or multiple drives in one action
- Full network support for backup to and from networked drives (see license info)
- Media spanning - automatically prompt for more DVD/CD/Disk when backup is larger than one Disc/Disk holds
- Archive Image, MP3, WMA files directly to DVD/CD R/RW, no other software required
- Backup music files (.wav format) directly to Audio CDR, no other software required
- Catalog DVD/CD backups
- Emergency restore, machine synchronization, and partial restores
- Encryption and password protection include ability to password protect individual backup files
FileStream TurboBackup Videos
FileStream TurboBackup Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare FileStream TurboBackup
|FileStream TurboBackup||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|License||1 PC, 1 year|
Drag to compare it to other software from FileStream
Drag to compare it to other AntiVirus software
FileStream TurboBackup News
The Ultimate Backup Software Review by ABradney-George
Using backup software can save a lot of hassles when something goes wrong on a computer's hard drive, but how much should we invest in these types of programs? When products and publishers are not as familiar to us, finding the right kind… Read more on Backup Software Review
Thank you for downloading FileStream TurboBackup
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.