FireDaemon Pro allows you to schedule, configure, install and run any 32-bit or 64-bit application program executable written in any language (eg. C/C++/C#, VB, Delphi, Foxpro, Fortran, LISP) or interpreted script (eg. Java, Perl, Powershell, BAT/CMD, Python, Ruby, TCL/TK, PHP) as a Windows Service. FireDaemon allows you to setup your service quickly and simply via the GUI or command line. You can import and export your service configurations to/from XML for fast setup on other computers. FireDaemon Pro also allows you to edit and manage the properties of any built-in Windows service.
Why Install An Application As A Service?
Running your application program executable under FireDaemon Pro is easy and requires no modification to your existing program. Key benefits include:
- Ability to start and run your application in the background without user intervention.
- Ability to start your application before you login.
- Ability to run your application continually across multiple user sessions.
- Run your application either interactively or non-interactively.
- Restarts your application in the event of failure, unintentional or malicious shutdown or
at scheduled predetermined intervals.
- Ability to modify your application's priority and bind to specific processors or cores.
- Execute additional transient programs during the service lifecycle.
- Control, log and close popups that your application might display.
- Assists in meeting various government regulations, Acts and standards pertaining to computing systems robustness, security, management, access and control (eg. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), ITIL).
- Run any application as a Windows service.
- Edit the properties of any built in Windows service.
- Simple service configuration via GUI, CLI or XML all in one product.
- Simple to integrate into Active Directory and Windows Server Clusters.
- Comprehensive logging and debugging.
- Broad service monitoring and failure recovery options.
- Negligible memory and CPU consumption.
- Subprocess prioritisation and job grouping.
- CPU binding on multi-CPU / multi-core systems.
- Interactive service support and facilitates access access to isolated Session 0 services.
- Scheduling and auto pop-up closing.
- Setup custom environment variables.
- Integrates with standard Service Control Manager Recovery options.
- Ability to theme FireDaemon with your own icons, graphics and text.
- Powerful alternative to freeware tools such as srvany.
- Replaces the Windows Services applet (services.msc) and integrates with other standard
Windows management tools.
- Support for all recent Microsoft 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems (2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008).
- Community oriented fanatical technical support.
- Extensive documentation including FAQs and HOWTOs.
FireDaemon Pro Videos
No video available…
FireDaemon Pro Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare FireDaemon Pro
|FireDaemon Pro||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from FireDaemon
Drag to compare it to other Operating Systems & Virtualization software
Thank you for downloading FireDaemon Pro
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.