The web browser is arguably the most important piece of software on your computer, and Google Chrome is one of the fastest, safest, most powerful options on the web. You spend much of your time online inside a browser: When you search, chat, email, shop, bank, read the news, and watch videos online, you often do all this using a browser.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast.
Google Chrome Features:
- Simplicity: Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Efficiency and ease of use: Search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more.
- Themes: Customize your browser with themes from artists around the world.
- New Tab page: Visit your favorite websites easily from the New Tab page. When you open a new tab, the sites you visit most often are readily available.
- Omnibox: Use the Omnibox to type both web addresses and searches in Chrome.
- Incognito mode: When you don't want your website visits to be recorded in your browser history, you can browse in incognito mode.
- Tabs and Stability: Chrome is built for stability. If an individual tab freezes or crashes, the other tabs are unaffected. You can also arrange your tabs however you wish -- quickly and easily. Learn more on how to organize your tabs.
Google Chrome Videos
Google Chrome Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Google Chrome. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Google Chrome
|Google Chrome||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Google
Drag to compare it to other Internet Browser software
Google Chrome News
Making Use Of Firefox 5 Reviews by ABradney-George
When it comes to product reviews, they can be a mixed bag of good, bad and biased. But before updating Firefox 4 to Firefox 5, it is important to understand why this new web browser release had garnered so much attention. Here is an… Read more on Firefox 5 Reviews
What Is The Best Internet Browser?
Browsers are subjective to the user and in some cases, what kind of computer they use. The following describes the top five browsers according to statistics and search engine results. Internet Explorer – Microsoft Internet Explorer or… Read more on Best Internet Browser
Private Browsing: Chrome Privacy Options by ABradney-George
Maintaining privacy while browsing can be difficult on both public and personal computers, with Internet History, cookies and many other forms of data stored in web browsers and on the computer. One solution to online privacy concerns… Read more on Private Browsing Chrome
Which Free Download Manager Should You Choose? by ABradney-George
Download managers are a great way to keep track of software, photos and other files that are downloaded from the internet onto a computer's hard drive. But should this type of service cost us more money? While there are some download… Read more on Free Download Manager
A Complete Guide To Private Browsing
Despite the conventionally dubbed names for private browsing, in connection with the searching of particular adult websites, it has a number of advantages. The main benefit is that any sites you view or search for whilst in private browsing… Read more on Private Browsing
Thank you for downloading Google Chrome
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.