This module converts LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, or AMS-TeX documents to Microsoft Word format. You can choose the following formats for TeX/LaTeX equations: Microsoft Equation 2007, Microsoft Equation 3.x, or MathType. Works with Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007 and Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/x64/Vista.
- Support for LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, and AMS-TeX;
- Support for BibTeX bibliographies;
- Choosing either Microsoft Equation 2007, Microsoft Equation 3.x, or MathType format for converted equations;
- Choosing either LaTeX cross-referencing algorithm or Microsoft Word cross-referencing fields;
- Linking images;
- Support for ANSI, OEM, MAC, Unicode, or UTF-8 encoding in LaTeX files;
- Converting a whole LaTeX document or a selected part;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Windows Vista and Microsoft Word 2007 compatible.
The following individuals are eligible for special academic prices:
Full or part-time student. You must be an enrolled student at an accredited K-12 educational institution or higher education institution organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of teaching its students. To be qualified as a student of a higher education institution (an institution requiring its students to have completed their K-12 educational requirements) You must be enrolled and, at the time of Your acquisition of the Software Product, carrying at least six credit hours. In order to be considered an accredited institution, the institution must be a public or private K-12 school, vocational school, correspondence school, technical school, scientific school, junior college, college, university or other institution which is both (i) organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of teaching its K-12 or higher education students; and (ii) institutionally accredited by a Regional Institutional Accrediting Agency.
Full or part-time faculty or staff of an accredited educational institution. You must be employed by an accredited educational institution, as defined above, as faculty or as staff performing administrative duties primarily related to the education of such institution's students, on at least a part-time basis. Part-time shall mean at least twenty hours per week are spent by the user performing such faculty or staff duties.
Academic prices are for faculty, staff and students of schools, colleges, and universities only. You will be required to enter the name of your academic institution.
GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Academic Edition Videos
No video available…
GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Academic Edition Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Academic Edition
|GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Academic Edition||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from GrindEQ
Drag to compare it to other Clipart & Fonts software
Thank you for downloading GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Academic Edition
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.