This module converts LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, or AMS-TeX documents to Microsoft Word format. You can choose the following formats for TeX/LaTeX equations: Microsoft Equation 2007, Microsoft Equation 3.x, or MathType. Works with Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007 and Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/x64/Vista.
Department License allows use of GrindEQ on all computers within the control of faculty, staff and students of the participating department within a college or university (home use is permitted for faculty, staff and students of the department).
- Support for LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, and AMS-TeX;
- Support for BibTeX bibliographies;
- Choosing either Microsoft Equation 2007, Microsoft Equation 3.x, or MathType format for converted equations;
- Choosing either LaTeX cross-referencing algorithm or Microsoft Word cross-referencing fields;
- Linking images;
- Support for ANSI, OEM, MAC, Unicode, or UTF-8 encoding in LaTeX files;
- Converting a whole LaTeX document or a selected part;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Windows Vista and Microsoft Word 2007 compatible.
GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Department License Videos
No video available…
GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Department License Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Department License
|GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Department License||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from GrindEQ
Drag to compare it to other Clipart & Fonts software
Thank you for downloading GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word Department License
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.