ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that gives everyone the ability to backup and share their favorite media.
It has several 'Modes', each one for performing a different task:
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
- Supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
- Burn Audio CD's from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.
- Build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
- Supports Unicode folder/file names, removing the issues of using an international character set.
- ImgBurn supports all the Microsoft Windows OS's - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 and Windows 7 (including all the 64-bit versions).
- If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- Flexible and advanced, supporting all the latest drives without the need for updates (including booktype / bitsetting / advanced settings on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, LG, NEC, Plextor, Samsung, Sony).
- Image queue system for when you're burning several images (which you can automatically share between multiple drives if you have more than one)
- Easy-to-use layer break selection screen for double layer DVD Video jobs.
- Assign Write Speed per 'Media ID' basis, right down to a drive by drive level. Data captured during the burn (write speed, buffer levels etc) can be displayed / analysed using DVDInfoPro.
- Configurable options for advanced users.
- 100% FREE
No video available…
ImgBurn Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about ImgBurn. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|ImgBurn||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Lightning UK!
Drag to compare it to other DVD Burner software
Thank you for downloading ImgBurn
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.