Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk. It integrates fully with Windows Explorer, meaning that a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
If Windows no-longer boots, simply start your computer with the Macrium Rescue CD. This CD starts a compact version of the Linux operating system with a familiar mouse and graphical interface. You can then recover partitions and entire diskimages with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Also, you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
For ultimate backup control Macrium Reflect integrates with VBScript and WScript, enabling complete control of the backup process.
Macrium Reflect Household Features:
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on your hard disk
- Incremental and Differential backups.
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Incremental and diffrential images
- Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restore.
- System files such as 'pagefile.sys' and 'hiberfil.sys' are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize between file size and speed.
- Password protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256 bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.
- Linux based rescue CD
- Bart PE rescue CD plug-in
- Windows PE 2.1 rescue CD with Windows boot menu.
- Save your backup definitions as XML files and execute them with a single click from your desktop.
Includes VBScript integration and a VBScript generator for unparalleled control of the backup process.
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Unattended completion.
- Automatic incremental / differential images.
- Automatic disk space management for local / remote hard drives.
- Full logging of all backup operations. HTML log reports are generated and can be viewed using Reflect's built in browser.
Macrium Reflect Videos
No video available…
Macrium Reflect Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Macrium Reflect
|Macrium Reflect||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Paramount Software
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
Thank you for downloading Macrium Reflect
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.