FlightCheck is the essential tool for Print Shops, Creative Designers, Prepress Departments, Customer Service Reps and Graphics Professionals within the digital print and publishing industries; helping you prepare PDF and other document types for commercial printing. Markzware FlightCheck Professional is your prepress application used to manage quality control for print jobs. This solution provides both native file and PDF preflight checking and is backed by a United States patent.
FlightCheck helps you create excellent PDF files for magazines, catalogs, brochures, advertisements, manuals, and virtually any printed document. It provides complete quality control saving printers and publishers time and money by avoiding re-printing jobs.
FlightCheck preflights digital files thoroughly and warns you about potential printing problems while guiding you directly to them for repair. It issues a complete analysis of the print job highlighting potential errors, item by item, including wrong document size, missing fonts, incorrect colors, transparency of spot colors, incorrect image resolution and much more. FlightCheck then collects all required elements of the print job, such as images and fonts, to insure that jobs print as expected.
One of the key capabilities of FlightCheck Professional is its power to preflight a wide variety of file formats and image types. A partial list includes - QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, Acrobat PDF, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe FreeHand, Microsoft Office, CorelDRAW, EPS, TIFF and many more.
The FlightCheck Ground Control tool gives you full control to create and manage hundreds of preflight checklists. Simply by turning on warnings or errors, you can customize inspection to focus on certain aspects of the document. Print production managers can save these profiles, or rule sets for specific print or publishing workflows. The Ground Controls Sets can then be shared by importing them into other user FlightCheck applications.
Industry standard specifications for PDF/X-1a and PDF/X-3 for print compliancy as well as the Ghent PDF Workgroup (GWG) PDF/X PLUS V2 are special Ground Control Sets built directly into FlightCheck ready for use.
After verification of the print job, FlightCheck Professional generates a detailed preflight report highlighting specific print problems; providing a quick and easy means to navigate to the error for repair. Print shops can review these reports with customers; helping to communicate their print requirements. This communication process helps to educate everyone involved in the print process to create better print-ready documents.
- Preflights both PDF and non-PDF files
- Preflights multiple print jobs in one session
- Preflights wide range of file types for print
- Minimizes time to identify print errors
- Minimizes time to correct print errors
- Maximizes printing operations capacity
- Maximizes feedback to your customers
- Maximizes print quality and continuity
- Save money by eliminating job re-prints
- Native applications are not required
- Stand-Alone application
- Refined Interface for PDF preflighting
- Categories of potential problems
- Customizable rule sets to check PDF and non-PDF files
- QuarkXPress 7 and InDesign CS3 support
- Support for third-party font applications
- Customizable font & image paths
- Scans, reports and collects the entire job
- Much, much more !
Markzware FlightCheck Pro Mac Videos
No video available…
Markzware FlightCheck Pro Mac Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Markzware FlightCheck Pro Mac
|Markzware FlightCheck Pro Mac||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Markzware
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Publishing software
Thank you for downloading Markzware FlightCheck Pro Mac
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.