ID2Q (Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress) is an XTension for Quark. It provides users a quick and easy way to migrate their InDesign content into a new QuarkXPress document. The conversion is enabled by selecting Convert InDesign Document from the QuarkXPress Utilities menu.
Intricate details of the content within an InDesign document are instantly re-created in QuarkXPress. The ID2Q document conversion technology saves countless hours of scanning, re-keying and formatting. This product converts and transforms files created with InDesign on either the Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh OS, into a new QuarkXPress file, which can then be opened on either platform. This new version will convert Adobe InDesign documents up to Adobe CS 4 to QuarkXPress 7 or 8.
The ID2Q (Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress) document conversion technology saves countless hours of scanning, re-keying and formatting. This product will convert and transform files created from within InDesign on either the Microsoft Windows or Apple Macintosh OS, into an QuarkXPress file, which then can be opened on both platforms.
NOW Supporting QuarkXPress 7 & 8 and converts InDesign CS4
- Preserves intellectual property investment
- Enables easy data migration
- Eliminates time re-creating content
- Reduces costs re-creating content
- Freedom to choose your authoring system
- Supports QuarkXPress v7.x - v8.x
- Converts InDesign v1.5 - v6.x (CS4)
- Simple to install
- Quick & easy to use
- Swift return on investment
- Universal Binary for Intel/Mac
Markzware ID2Q Videos
No video available…
Markzware ID2Q Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Markzware ID2Q
|Markzware ID2Q||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Markzware
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Publishing software
Thank you for downloading Markzware ID2Q
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.