- Preserves intellectual property investment
- Enables easy data migration
- Eliminates time re-creating content
- Reduces costs re-creating content
- Freedom to choose your authoring system
- Supports Adobe InDesign CS4 & CS5
- Converts QuarkXPress v3.3 - v8.x
- Simple to install
- Quick & easy to use
- Swift return on investment
Q2ID (QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign) is an Adobe plug-in for InDesign. It provides a quick, easy and affordable method for you to migrate all your QuarkXPress content into a new Adobe InDesign document. The data conversion is enabled with a single click using InDesign File->Open. No more re-creating documents from scratch, Q2ID gives you a big head-start.
Q2ID provides intricate details of the content within the QuarkXPress document to be instantly re-created within InDesign. Items converted from Quark include: page positioning, color models, fonts and styles, images, and text attributes as well as tables, layers, blends, runarounds, linked text boxes & anchored boxes, pantone colors and other color models.
• G5 or Intel based Mac
• 2 GB RAM
• 1280 x 800 screen resolution
• Mac OS v10.5 to v10.6x
• Adobe InDesign CS4 or CS5
• Internet Connection for product Activation
• COMING SOON!
Markzware Q2ID MAC Videos
No video available…
Markzware Q2ID MAC Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Markzware Q2ID MAC
|Markzware Q2ID MAC||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Markzware
Drag to compare it to other Desktop Publishing software
Thank you for downloading Markzware Q2ID MAC
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.