Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates to get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows. Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information-even if you're not a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, Access amplifies the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser.
- Revamped Macro Designer makes it much simpler for you to quickly create macros from scratch
- Create, edit, and manage conditional formatting rules in one centralized view
- Out-of-the box templates and one-click app creation make Access 2010 a fast, simple, and cost-effective database solution
- Powerful tools enable you to reduce errors, spend less time memorizing expression names and syntax, and spend more time focusing on building application logic
- Simplified Expression Builder makes it faster and easier for you to build out logic and expressions in your database
- New Backstage view lets you check your database for Web compatibility, define table relationships, set a password to open your database, and more, all from one location
- Data caching helps ensure that changes made to applications and data while you're offline-including line-of-business information-are automatically synchronized when a connection is restored
- Save time and effort by using pre-built database components in your database-simultaneously add a group of related fields, such as Address, City, State, Country, and Zip, to your table in just a few clicks
- Multilingual users can easily access a single dialog box where preferences can be set for editing, display, ScreenTip, and Help languages
- Make it easier for your IT department to manage, backup, and audit databases by using SharePoint Server for advanced security, central data administration, and management
- Use Access Services to help simplify governance, data manageability, and discoverability of information for IT professionals
MIcrosoft Office Access Videos
MIcrosoft Office Access Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare MIcrosoft Office Access
|MIcrosoft Office Access||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Microsoft
Drag to compare it to other Database software
MIcrosoft Office Access News
How To Get An Online Office With Microsoft Office 365 by Aingham86
Working from home or having a small business can be difficult. It can be hard to organize an office and have everything that you need. In fact, it’s almost impossible to have everything for your office at the click of a button. Microsoft… Read more on Online Office
Better Business Accessibility With Microsoft Office 365 by ABradney-George
Whether a small or larger business, finding the best way to increase file accessibility and staff productivity through software is a common interest. Now, people can take advantage of a reliable online option with the newly released Microsoft… Read more on Office 365
Thank you for downloading MIcrosoft Office Access
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.