Microsoft Excel 2010 makes it possible to analyze, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before, helping you make better, smarter decisions. New analysis and visualization tools help you track and highlight important data trends. Easily access your important data on the go from almost any Web browser or smartphone. You can even upload your files to the Web and work simultaneously with others online. Whether you're producing financial reports or managing personal expenses, Excel 2010 gives you more efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
Make fast, effective comparisons
Excel 2010 delivers powerful new features and tools to help you discover patterns or trends that can lead to more informed decisions and improve your ability to analyze large data sets.
- Get a visual summary of your data using tiny charts that fit within a cell alongside your text data with new Sparklines.
- Quickly, intuitively filter large amounts of information using new Slicer functionality and enhance your PivotTable and PivotChart visual analysis.
Get powerful analysis from your desktop
The refinements and performance improvements in Excel 2010 make it easier and faster for you to accomplish your work.
- Use the new Search Filter to quickly narrow down the available filter options in your tables, PivotTable, and PivotChart views. Find exactly what you are looking for from up to a million or more items, instantly.
- PowerPivot for Excel 2010, a free add-in, lets you experience fast manipulation of large data sets (often in millions of rows) and streamlined data integration. And you can effortlessly share your analysis through SharePoint Server 2010.
- Work with massive amounts of information ― more than 2 gigabytes ― and maximize new and existing hardware investments by using the 64-bit version of Office 2010.
Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivity
It's much easier to create and manage your workbooks when you can work the way you want to work.
- Recover unsaved versions of files that you closed without saving! That's right. The version recovery feature is just one of many new features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view. The Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all workbook management tasks.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With Excel 2010, you're in control.
Break down barriers and work together in new ways
Excel 2010 offers easy ways to enable people to work together on workbooks, improving the quality of their work. Best of all, those with previous versions of Excel can still participate seamlessly.
- You can now work with other people simultaneously on the same workbook in almost any Web browser using Excel Web App.
- Corporate users in companies running SharePoint Foundation 2010 can use this functionality within their firewall.
- If you're in a small company or working on your own, all you need is a free Windows Live ID to simultaneously author workbooks with others.
- SharePoint Excel Services lets you share your easy-to-read workbooks in a Web browser with your team while maintaining a single version of the workbook.
Access your workbooks anytime, anywhere
Get the information you need, when and how you want it. Now you can easily access your workbooks by taking the Excel experience with you and stay on top of your needs while you're on the go.
- Microsoft Excel Web App: Edit virtually anywhere. View and edit your workbooks in a Web browser when you're away from home, school, or your office.
- Microsoft Excel Mobile 2010: Bring big power to your small devices. Stay up to the minute by using a mobile version of Excel specifically suited to your Windows phone.
Whether you're working on your personal budget or travel expenses, collaborating with a team on school or work projects ― even if your workbooks exceed a million rows ― Excel 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
Microsoft Office Excel Videos
Microsoft Office Excel Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Microsoft Office Excel
|Microsoft Office Excel||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Microsoft
Drag to compare it to other Office Suites & Office software
Microsoft Office Excel News
How To Get An Online Office With Microsoft Office 365 by Aingham86
Working from home or having a small business can be difficult. It can be hard to organize an office and have everything that you need. In fact, it’s almost impossible to have everything for your office at the click of a button. Microsoft… Read more on Online Office
Better Business Accessibility With Microsoft Office 365 by ABradney-George
Whether a small or larger business, finding the best way to increase file accessibility and staff productivity through software is a common interest. Now, people can take advantage of a reliable online option with the newly released Microsoft… Read more on Office 365
Thank you for downloading Microsoft Office Excel
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.