Microsoft Outlook 2010 offers premium business and personal e-mail management tools to more than 500 million Microsoft Office users worldwide. With the release of Outlook 2010, you get a richer set of experiences to meet your communication needs at work, home, and school.
From a redesigned look to advanced e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
Save time viewing, creating, and managing your e-mail
Think about how much e-mail you receive in a typical week today versus a typical week five years ago. We've redesigned Outlook 2010 to reflect these changes in your lifestyle and help keep up with the vast amounts of information you receive every day.
- Manage large amounts of e-mail with ease. Condense, categorize, or even ignore entire conversations with a few clicks. With new conversation management tools and the improved Conversation View, dozens of messages can turn into just a few relevant items. To start harnessing the power of Conversation View, go to the View tab in the Conversations group and select Show as Conversations.
- Send the right information to the right people and respond to e-mails rapidly. MailTips instantly alert you to potential distribution issues and Quick Steps take the multi-stepped tasks you perform most down to just a single click.
Get easier access to the right tools
Locate the commands you need where you want them.
- The improved Ribbon, available across Office 2010 applications, makes it easy to uncover more commands so you can focus on the end product rather than how to get there.
- Easily configure new and existing accounts, clean up your inbox, and visually see how much space is left in your mailbox. These are just a few of the many features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space to manage your accounts and customize your Outlook experience.
Connect with people and stay up to date
Whether you're managing a team or organizing a family event, it's important to stay connected to people inside and outside your office or home. Outlook 2010 brings together various e-mail and communication networks so that staying connected with the people you care about is fast, simple, and fun.
- Combine multiple e-mail accounts, calendars, and address books and easily manage them from a single, centralized view.
- Manage your schedule using the new Schedule View. View multiple Outlook calendars, Windows Live, or other shared calendars, in a streamlined horizontal display.
- View the availability of a person and reach out to them using a variety of communication methods ― all on a new easy-to-access contact card.
- Get additional information about people, such as mutual friends and other social information, and stay better connected to your social and business circles through the new Outlook Social Connector.
Access your vital information anywhere, anytime
Check e-mail anywhere and quickly locate those important addresses and phone numbers when you need them. Now you can stay connected to your work and personal contacts by taking the new Outlook experience with you. It's easy to keep on top of things while you're on the go.
- Microsoft Outlook Web App: Stay up to date and in touch. View your e-mail messages, contacts, and calendar events stored on Exchange Server using a Web browser.
- Microsoft Outlook Mobile 2010: Sync Outlook 2010 with an enhanced mobile version of Outlook specifically suited to your Windows phone.
Manage your inbox, schedule, and contacts with ease, connect to various e-mail and social networks and obtain anywhere access to your information. Outlook 2010 helps you stay connected and in touch with your world at work, at home, virtually anywhere.
Microsoft Office Outlook Videos
Microsoft Office Outlook Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Microsoft Office Outlook
|Microsoft Office Outlook||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Microsoft
Drag to compare it to other Office Suites & Office software
Microsoft Office Outlook News
How To Get An Online Office With Microsoft Office 365 by Aingham86
Working from home or having a small business can be difficult. It can be hard to organize an office and have everything that you need. In fact, it’s almost impossible to have everything for your office at the click of a button. Microsoft… Read more on Online Office
Better Business Accessibility With Microsoft Office 365 by ABradney-George
Whether a small or larger business, finding the best way to increase file accessibility and staff productivity through software is a common interest. Now, people can take advantage of a reliable online option with the newly released Microsoft… Read more on Office 365
Thank you for downloading Microsoft Office Outlook
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.