Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that's as easy to create as it is powerful to watch.
In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere using the Web or your smartphone.
Create extraordinary presentations
PowerPoint 2010 delivers new and improved tools to add power to your presentations.
- Embed and edit video from within PowerPoint. Now you can add fades, formatting effects, bookmark scenes, and trim videos to give your presentations a professional multimedia experience. And since the embedded videos become part of your PowerPoint presentation, you don't have to manage additional files when sharing with others.
- Use new and improved picture editing tools-including versatile artistic effects and advanced correction, color, and cropping tools-to fine-tune every picture in your presentation to look its absolute best.
- Add dynamic 3-D slide transitions and more realistic animation effects to grab your audience's attention.
Manage presentations with tools that save time and simplify your work
It's much easier to create and manage presentations when you can work the way you want.
- Compress video and audio in your presentation to reduce file size for easy sharing and improved playback performance. The option to compress media is just one of many new features available from the new Microsoft Office Backstage™ view. Backstage view replaces the traditional File menu in all Office 2010 applications to provide a centralized, organized space for all of your presentation management tasks.
- Easily customize the improved Ribbon to make the commands you need most accessible. Create custom tabs or even customize built-in tabs. With PowerPoint 2010, you're in control.
Work together more successfully
If you are one of the many people who work with others on presentations and projects, PowerPoint 2010 is the perfect tool for you.
- Broadcast your slide show to people in other locations, whether or not they have PowerPoint installed. Create a video of your presentation-including your transitions, animations, narration, and timings-to share with virtually anyone, any time after your live broadcast.
- Use new co-authoring capabilities to edit the same presentation, at the same time, with people in different locations. You can even communicate as you work, directly from PowerPoint
- If you work in a company running Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, this functionality can be used within the firewall. With Office Communicator now integrated throughout several Office 2010 applications, you can view presence information to see the availability of other authors and initiate instant message or voice calls directly within PowerPoint.
- If you're in a small company or using PowerPoint for home or school work, you can take advantage of co-authoring features through Windows Live. All you need is a free Windows Live account to simultaneously edit presentations with others. An instant messenger account (such as the free Windows Live Messenger) is required to view presence of authors and start an instant messaging conversation.
Access and share your content from more places
Your ideas, deadlines, projects, and work emergencies don't always occur conveniently when you are at your desk. Fortunately, you now have the power to get things done when and where you need to, from the Web or even from your smartphone.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Web App is an online companion to Microsoft PowerPoint which enables you to extend your PowerPoint experience to the browser. View a high fidelity version of your presentations, make light edits, or view your presentation slide show. Use the familiar PowerPoint interface and some of the same formatting and editing tools, from almost any computer with a Web browser.
- Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010 enables you to do light editing for your presentations and is especially designed for easy use on your Windows phone. You can even run your slide show right on your phone.
Whether you're creating the pitch of your career, working with a team on an important presentation, or getting work done on the run, PowerPoint 2010 gives you the power to work more easily and with more flexibility to accomplish your goals.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Videos
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Microsoft Office PowerPoint
|Microsoft Office PowerPoint||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|Microsoft Office Compatible||Y|
Drag to compare it to other software from Microsoft
Drag to compare it to other Office Suites & Office software
Microsoft Office PowerPoint News
How To Get An Online Office With Microsoft Office 365 by Aingham86
Working from home or having a small business can be difficult. It can be hard to organize an office and have everything that you need. In fact, it’s almost impossible to have everything for your office at the click of a button. Microsoft… Read more on Online Office
Better Business Accessibility With Microsoft Office 365 by ABradney-George
Whether a small or larger business, finding the best way to increase file accessibility and staff productivity through software is a common interest. Now, people can take advantage of a reliable online option with the newly released Microsoft… Read more on Office 365
Thank you for downloading Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.