MSRS is a powerful multiple channel voice recorder program designed for recording conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels, then 'send' the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
- Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
- Uses either 1 or more standard stereo sound cards or 1 or more multiple channel sound cards.
- Compresses audio to reduce file size using a number of different file formats and codecs (including dct, wav, mp3, ADPCM, CELP, GSM6.10, MPEG-Layer 3, TrueSpeech or others).
- Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using internet, email or computer network.
- Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
- Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in realtime whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
- Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder Videos
No video available…
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare MSRS Court and Conference Recorder
|MSRS Court and Conference Recorder||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from NCH Software
Drag to compare it to other Audio & Music software
Thank you for downloading MSRS Court and Conference Recorder
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.