MAGIX Music Maker 17 is perfect for composing music: stunning songs, experimental beats, and exciting soundtracks! Music Maker offers everything you need to make your own music:
- A massive sound archive featuring over 1,500 sounds and loops
- Ability to record on 64 audio and MIDI tracks
- Mixing console including effects, remix tools, and synthesizers
- Burn CDs in the official standard of music labels and the record industry
Magix Music Maker Features:
NEW! Build beats with BeatBox 2
- Premium drum machine.
- New BeatBox with a completely new sound engine, dynamic drum kits, numerous options for shaping sounds, high-quality effects, and much more. It has never been easier to construct complex and multi-layered beats!
NEW! Access a huge sound archive
- Extensive sound package with rock, pop, dance, hip-hop, disco house, techno, and chillout and ambient material.
- Over 1,500 professional sounds offer the ideal basis for your own audio experiments: Different musical styles can be easily combined to create something new.
- External samples can also be integrated: Simply drag the sound file with the mouse onto one of the 64 available tracks.
NEW! Publish & promote your music
- A single click is enough to publish your music on the Internet!
- Upload your music project to YouTube™ directly from the program, for example.
- Video clips and photos can be integrated into your song with ease.
- Image material can also be cut, edited, transitioned, and changed as easily as the sounds (for example, simple image transitions that match the rhythm of the music ).
- Uncomplicated arrangement of videos and images parallel to production of the song is a very special feature of MAGIX Music Maker 17.
NEW! Easier than ever
- To make getting started with music production software as easy as possible, only the most important sections are displayed in MAGIX Music Maker 17 Premium's easy mode, making the basic principles immediately clear for beginners.
- New infobox helps you learn as you go.
- Additional video crash courses can be played directly in the program. The advantage: Now everyone can make music completely without any prior knowledge - and learn more about the details as they progress.
Music production software for beginners and pros
MAGIX Music Maker 17 is the easy to use solution music production software: If you've never made music, you can still get started right away and make your own songs. If you are a musician, you will love the software tools available to polish your masterpiece.
Music arrangement tools
Music Maker 17 allows you to arrange your work quickly and easily. Thousands of current audio building blocks and effects from the studios of world renowned producers are waiting to be combined and transformed however you want. Integrate your own recordings or parts of your favorite music on up to 64 tracks. In a short time, your own musical creation will be ready - in CD quality.
- Cut and paste any sample or sound with just a mouse click
- Drag and drop any part of your composition to get the right sound
- Listen to individual tracks independently
- Design your mix with more space by distributing instruments in the stereo field via the panorama controls, and switch on effects with a click to make your mix even more interesting
It's perfect for all of your musical styles
- Rock If you like rock, then you'll like this: So many guitars, so many realistic drum kits, vocals, and more! Uncompromising rock sound - another specialty of MAGIX Music Maker.
- Hip hop Thanks to BeatBox 2, a ingenious drum machine, you have complete freedom to build your own drum tracks. There's also an extensive effects panel with bit reduction, vintage chorus, and other effects that every true hip hop production should have.
- Dance/Techno MAGIX Music Maker 17 is great for helping you find your own club sound. Penetrating "4 to the floor" basses, energetic lead sequences, warm surface sounds, and drums for that special kick you can feel deep inside - the sounds in MAGIX Music Maker 17 are at home in any club.
- Country Classical Western guitars? Plenty! MAGIX Music Maker 17 features an extensive instrument pool that will excite any country music fan.
- Soundtracks/Classical Ever wanted to create great classical music like in Hollywood movies? No problem with MAGIX Music Maker.
Recording your music
MAGIX Music Maker 17 is also music recording software. You can also expand your sound archive with exactly the material that fits with your style by adding your own recordings. It's a simple interface for managing all of your sounds and loops.
Connecting your instruments to the computer
No matter whether you sing into the microphone, record instruments, import MP3s, or import songs from CDs, everything can easily be cut, remixed, edited, and enriched with multiple audio effects! And not only can you make audio recordings, you can also record MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) - simply connect the MIDI keyboard, select a track for the MIDI recording, and get started.
Catooh - the Online Content Library is your online sound archive. Whatever it is that you're looking for - drum loops, instruments, vocals, or sound effects - the program provides a direct connection to this giant sound library and supports every one of your song ideas with the right material. And if you need a special tip, magix.info, the Knowledge Community provides fast and direct answers for all of your questions about producing music: just write your question in the text window and send it off online, and it won't be long until you get the help you want.
For Microsoft® Windows® XP | Vista™ | 7 Minimum configuration:
- PC with Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® from 1 GHz
- Min. 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 3 GB
- SVGA graphics card with min. 4 MB RAM, min. resolution 1024x768 at 16-bit high-color
- 16-bit sound card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft®-compatible mouse (mouse wheel recommended)
- Burn CDs/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) recorder & software
- MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10, or higher
- Access to and publication on www.magix.com and in MAGIX Online World only with Internet connection and an up-to-date browser
- Emails can be sent with standard email software Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express
Magix PC Check and Tune now included for Free!
Music Maker Videos
No video available…
Music Maker Reviews & Ratings
Tell us what you think about Music Maker. Write your own review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Music Maker
|Music Maker||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|Burn Backup Disks||Y|
Drag to compare it to other software from Magix
Drag to compare it to other Audio & Music software
Thank you for downloading Music Maker
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.