My Diet Wiz is Diet, Nutrition, Exercise and Weight management program. My Diet Wiz features a Calorie Counter with a list of over 19,000 foods, using the USDA food nutrient database. My Diet Wiz also features extensive Body Data logging.
My Diet Wiz keeps track of your Daily Food Intake and Body Weight , My Diet Wiz then calculates your Metabolic Rate and determines Daily Calorie Intake Targets based on your desired Weight Goal. My Diet Wiz is also useful for managing your Nutrient Intake Levels, with Graphs and Tables available for food intake history as well as for My Diet Wiz food lists.
A lot of people go on diets of one sort or another, but are not successful at losing weight or keeping the weight off. One of the main reasons for this is that a lot of dieting methods focus on the type of food consumed but sidestep the reality of total calories consumed.
On one hand one may follow a certain diet regimen, eating certain foods, but if at the end of the day the total calories of those consumed foods is not sufficiently bellow your metabolic rate, the person will not be successful at losing the amount of weight they wanted to.
One may on the other hand follow a given diet regimen, where the amount of consumed calories is certainly sufficiently lower than the person's metabolic rate, but may go too far in calorie restriction where one gets high food cravings, resulting in not following the dieting method, and eventually giving up on it.
For these reasons it is clearly an advantage to use My Diet Wiz. By using My Diet Wiz you will be assured the amount of calories you consume is low enough for you to lose the amount of weight you want to, and yet you will also know that you are not unnecessarily starving yourself to achieve your goal.
It is generally agreed that if you want to be successful at losing weight, and just as importantly, be successful at keeping it off, one should lose weight slowly. The problem with losing weight slowly again comes down to calories. If one does not use some sort of a method to keep track of calories, it becomes easy to misjudge enough the total amount of calories consumed in a day, where a difference of a couple hundred calories a day over a longer period is then the difference between success and failure. Use of My Diet Wiz will enable you to lower your calorie intake just enough for long term success.
Key Features of My Diet Wiz are:
- Food Consumption Log
- Activity/Exercise Log
- Extensive Body Data Logging
- Notes and Picture entry Diary
- Calorie Counter and Summary
- Food Database of 19,000+ foods with Search Function
- Ability to load 2 External Food Databases
- Database of 584 Activities with Search Function
- Metabolic Rate Calculator
- Favorite Foods List
- My Foods List
- Easily add your own Foods
- Easily add food as Recipes
- Easily add your own Activities
- Plan your meals up to 30 Days in advance
- Copy Logged Foods to other Users or other Dates
- Share My Foods, Favorite Foods or My Activities with Other Users
- DRI or DV Referenced Daily Intake Targets
- Set your own Nutrient Daily Value Targets
- Get Information on 52 Nutrient Definitions
- Calorie and Nutrient Information Tables and Charts
- Weight Logging and Charting
- Weight Loss Charting
- Customizable Reporting
- Data Backup and Restore functions
My Diet Wiz Nutrition and Weight Management Videos
No video available…
My Diet Wiz Nutrition and Weight Management Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare My Diet Wiz Nutrition and Weight Management
|My Diet Wiz Nutrition and Weight Management||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Glow
Drag to compare it to other Recipes software
Thank you for downloading My Diet Wiz Nutrition and Weight Management
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.