Nolo's Online Will will protect your family with a will. Writing a will is a crucial step toward protecting your loved ones. Don't be deterred by expense or lack of time! Nolo Now is here to help you make a legally valid last will and testament, and we'll help you keep it up-to-date so that it will always reflect your wishes.
Keep your family safe by naming guardians for your young children, beneficiaries to inherit your property, and an executor to make sure your last wishes are carried out.
Simply complete a short interview, sign your document, and you're done - no lawyers necessary. Plus, no payment is required until you've finished.
Trust in Nolo to help you create the essential legal documents that will make a difference in your family's life. Everything we publish is regularly revised and improved by our staff of lawyer-editors to make sure that it's the best it can be. We pay close attention to changes in the law and we'll make sure your online legal documents stay legally up to date.
With Nolo's Online Will you can:
- Name beneficiaries (and alternate beneficiaries) to inherit your property.
- Name a guardian to care for your young children.
- Create a trust or a custodianship and choose an adult to manage your children's property.
- Cancel debts others owe to you.
- State how your debts, expenses, and taxes are to be paid.
- Name an executor to carry out the terms of your will.
What information do I need to make my will?
It will be easier to make your will if you've gathered some information first:
- a rough inventory of your property (but if you plan to leave everything to one or a few people, you can skip this)
- a list of beneficiaries -- that is, the people who will get your property
- a list of alternate beneficiaries -- the people who will inherit your property if your first-choice beneficiary dies before you
- if you have young children, a list of your first and second choices for guardian
- a list of your first and second choices for executor
- contact information for people you name as guardian or executor
- information about debts that you want to forgive, including the date you lent the money and the amount you want to forgive
- account numbers and locations of any accounts you want used to pay debts, expenses, and taxes
Not valid in Louisiana.
Nolo Online Will Writer Videos
No video available…
Nolo Online Will Writer Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Nolo Online Will Writer
|Nolo Online Will Writer||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Nolo
Drag to compare it to other Templates software
Thank you for downloading Nolo Online Will Writer
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.