Increase security by partitioning your hard disk. A hard disk, split into partitions, can often make a big difference in successfully recovering data or restoring individual partitions when system error or complete system failure occurs. O&O PartitionManager 2 enables you to split your hard disk into partitions, change their size, move them to another location, and much more.
- Create, delete, extend and shrink partitions
- For the first time ever, support of all volume types from Vista and Windows XP, e.g. GPT-, basic and dynamic disks
- Includes leading technologies of O&O Defrag and O&O SafeErase
- Start CD is based on O&O BlueCon*
- Supports Vista and Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit)
Languages: English, German
O&O PartitionManager Videos
No video available…
O&O PartitionManager Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare O&O PartitionManager
|O&O PartitionManager||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from O&O Software
Drag to compare it to other Disk Utilities software
Thank you for downloading O&O PartitionManager
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.