Paltalk, our downloadable software, gives you the most functionality and flexability. Paltalk can be minimized on your computer to run in the background and only alert you when you have a message.
Paltalk gives you:
- Access to thousands of video chat rooms
- SuperIM: free video calls with up to 10 people
- SuperIM URL: free, customizable URL where friends and family can reach you directly from their browser
- Access to all your chat buddies:
- Our community of over 4 million members. Meet friendly people in your area or people around the world with similar interests.
Paltalk version 10.0 includes
- Virtual Gifts: Virtual gifts are fun animations that can be sent to other members of a chat room (check out one here). They are a great way to break the ice and start a conversation, or even just show someone you are interested in them. Personalize your virtual gift with an optional custom message to the giftee that will appear in the animation. Other members in the chat room will see that you gifted this person and what gift was sent. A small gift icon will be visible next to the receiver’s name for a short period of time. See a full list of gifts here.
- PalTube: Share YouTube links in a SuperIM and watch videos together, as well as co-browse the YouTube website without having to leave the IM window.
- New User interface: The revamped core user window, Pal List, makes Paltalk far simpler to use, less cluttered and incorporates members profile pictures. This also includes a new Chat Rooms area at the bottom of the Pal List, enabling users to conveniently find their personal chat room, favorite rooms, and Paltalk’s featured chat rooms online.
- Unicode text support (international text support): Additional support has been provided for Unicode (Latin and non-Latin accented characters) so that virtually all languages are displayed properly including Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- SuperIM URLs: Personalized links allow free 10 person video chat anywhere on the Web with any friend, regardless of whether they are a Paltalk member
No video available…
Paltalk Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
|Paltalk||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Paltalk
Drag to compare it to other Communication & Meeting software
Thank you for downloading Paltalk
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.