Intellectual property law has rapidly produced its own language. But don't count on understanding it right off the bat -- the terms baffle lawyers and lay folk alike. Whether you're an inventor, designer, writer or programmer, you need to understand the language of intellectual property law to intelligently deal with such issues as:
- who owns creative works or valuable information
- how these owners can protect and enforce their ownership rights
- how disputes between intellectual property owners can be resolved, and
- how ownership rights can best be transferred to others.
With this essential guide, you will:
- get clear overviews of relevant laws
- understand the different kinds of protection offered by patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets -- and which apply to your work
- get a plain-English definition of every term you're likely to come across, and
- find the information you need, quickly and easily -- all entries are organized by topic and extensively cross-referenced.
The 11th edition has been thoroughly revised and updated with the most up-to-date case law and legislation on patents, copyrights, trademark and all other issues intellectual property.
Patent, Copyright and Trademark Videos
No video available…
Patent, Copyright and Trademark Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Patent, Copyright and Trademark
|Patent, Copyright and Trademark||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Nolo
Drag to compare it to other Project Management software
Thank you for downloading Patent, Copyright and Trademark
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.