Migo PC BackUp Server Edition safeguards your business in the event of a system failure, file corruption, and other headaches that can cause you to lose important data. With Migo PC BackUp Server Edition you can be rest assured that the backbone of your business is safe and secure and that you are protecting all the data you care about on your servers.
Flexible Backup Options
Schedule full, partial, or incremental backups when it is most convenient for you. Perform a manual backup, or let Migo PC BackUp do it automatically! Migo PC BackUp Server Edition also has the ability to backup files you may have opened during the backup process, ensuring all your data is secured.
Perform Backups On The Fly
Migo PC BackUp Server Edition makes it easy to backup files using your choice of either a standard or wizard-based interface. In just 5 simple steps - select items, set up destination, choose options, overview and complete - you can be rest assured that all your critical data is protected.
Backup your Data Anywhere
With Migo PC BackUp Server Edition, you can back up your data to a wide variety of storage devices - including CD/DVD drives, hard disk drives, and tape drives. You can even perform backups to hard drives connected anywhere on your office network.
Powerful Data Compression
Migo PC BackUp Server Edition includes a tool that compresses your data during backup, allowing you to fit more data on your selected backup device. In addition, Migo PC BackUp Server Edition allows you to span your backed up data across multiple optical storage media.
Keep Your Backups Virus-Free
Computer viruses are a serious threat to your data. Migo PC BackUp Server Edition's advanced virus scanning engine helps to ensure that your backups are virus-free. If a detected computer virus is on your system during a backup, Migo PC BackUp can help you to keep your backup free from infection.
Easily Recover Backed Up Data in a Few Clicks
Migo PC BackUp Server Edition's Disaster Recovery tool helps you to restore your system should you be unable to boot your computer. You will be able to fully restore your PC without the need of installing any of the original software or operating system. Just boot up the recovery disk and instantly restore all you files, settings and applications.
Powerful and Versatile Features
- Full System Backup backs up your data, settings and applications
- "New and changed" file backups perform Incremental or Differential backups to get only the data that has been modified since your last backup
- Custom Backup and Restore Filters allow you to include or exclude certain files in order to help you manage your backup size and time
- Flexible Scheduling set your computer to backup anytime without being reminded
- New! Email Log Delivery gives you the option of allowing the backup and/or restore logs to be e-mailed to a certain email address. This keeps you informed automatically on the status of all your manual and scheduled backups.
- New! Open File Backup for Windows XP enables you to backup files that are in use by applications and users. This important feature ensures all of your data is backed up.
- File Verification provides peace of mind by checking the integrity of your files on the backup media
- New! Virus Scanning keeps your backup free from infection
- New! File Encryption protects all communications between you and the backup device or location. Your files will also be stored encrypted on the backup media providing maximum privacy protection
- New! Command Line Utility allow for PC BackUp jobs to be utilized from a command prompt and user created scripts. This quick method allows the users to input a single command into a command prompt to run the specified PC BackUp job.
- Significant Compression saves media and time by reducing the size of your backups.
- Optical Buffer Underrun Protection - you can Burnproof your CD, which will assist in creating more successful burns. You can also select the Write Speed of the device. Optical Test Write Mode simulates the backup without writing to the media.
- New! Bootable Disaster Recovery CD/DVD. Backups created with the Disaster Recovery option enabled can speed recovery of your system after a hard drive crash or similar failure where your data is lost. Fully restore your system without installing any of the original software or operating system. Just boot up the recovery disk, recover the system backup and everything is back just the way you like it.
PC BackUp Server Videos
PC BackUp Server Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare PC BackUp Server
|PC BackUp Server||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from DT Utilities
Drag to compare it to other Backup software
PC BackUp Server News
Online Storage And File Upload Options by ABradney-George
When it comes to online storage and file uploading, there are so many different services that it can be hard to know what files are uploaded and how to control the file upload process. Looking at three different ways to upload files onto a… Read more on File Upload
The Ultimate Backup Software Review by ABradney-George
Using backup software can save a lot of hassles when something goes wrong on a computer's hard drive, but how much should we invest in these types of programs? When products and publishers are not as familiar to us, finding the right kind… Read more on Backup Software Review
Thank you for downloading PC BackUp Server
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.