Convert Your Office Documents To PDF In A Few Easy Steps
There are many advantages to converting Office documents into Portable Document Format files, and a number of simple ways to do so. Most importantly, the user needs the appropriate software download to make the task easy and quickly repeatable.
The simplest method is to utilise software that integrates with existing programs such as Microsoft Office. Alternatively, a PDF converter allows for a fast solution, and can also provide a user with opportunities to improve their original file before transmission.
How To Convert Office Documents To PDF Using Integrative Technology
A software download that provides integrative technology essentially installs a program that will communicate with existing software to allow new functions without the need for a new interface. An option to convert Office documents to PDF will often appear as a drop-down menu option, which can be performed with a single click.
- Nuance's PDF Create communicates directly with Microsoft Office 2010 for simple, effective conversion.
- Adobe's Acrobat X Standard is the base model software from the Acrobat X range, and provides one-click conversion capabilities. To find out more about the advanced capabilities of the Acrobat X range, please consult the Comparing PDF Converters article.
- pdfFactory utilises a "Print to Document Writer" function within Office - essentially, a user 'prints' the file onto a new digital PDF document, which retains the format of the original while providing added security and portability.
How To Convert Office Documents To PDF Using A PDF Converter
An external PDF converter download will require the user to manually process non-PDF files into the format, but many of the available software downloads provide both click-and-drag and batch conversion functions to speed up the process.
- gDoc Fusion is a powerful and simple conversion tool which is compatible with over 200 different file types. It has three different interface types to choose from, allowing for personalised control and quick, easy results.
- Lightning PDF Professional is a business-oriented tool, and as such is streamlined for workplace efficiency. It is also equipped with professional tools for editing PDF files directly once converted.
- Converter Enterprise 7, as one of the most sophisticated software downloads available, allows for intelligent searching in scanned documents as well as existing Office files. Users can process in batch or individually, with equally outstanding results.
- Take conversion one step further with the advanced Acrobat X Professional software - compile converted files into a polished Portfolio for professional presentation.
Now that converting Office documents to PDF has been simplified, learn how to make the most of the format's capabilities by consulting our Making Multimedia PDF Documents article.
Who Should Use Website Design Software?Posted 13 Jul 2011
Popular Web Design Software ReviewedPosted 10 Jul 2011
A Look At Apple Final Cut Pro ReviewsPosted 6 Jul 2011
The Ultimate New Web Designer Software FeaturesPosted 5 Jul 2011
The Benefits Of Graphic Design SoftwarePosted 3 Jul 2011
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software ReviewsPosted 26 Jun 2011
Top Features Of The New Adobe FireworksPosted 24 Jun 2011
Different Ways To Design A WebsitePosted 16 Jun 2011
Website Design Templates And Web Design SoftwarePosted 15 Jun 2011
InDesign Features For eBook DevelopmentPosted 8 Jun 2011
Your comment has been submitted
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are not abusive.