Master The Portable Document Format With Advice And Software Downloads From Software.com
The Portable Document Format (or PDF) is one of the most useful file types in modern file management, allowing users to preserve and protect document authenticity. To write PDF documents, there are numerous software options available allowing to users convert their existing Microsoft Office files (or other files) in a simple - and often single-click - process.
Writing a PDF document is easy with the right software solution. For everyday users who want an easily accessable PDF writer, the streamlined gDoc Fusion is an excellent choice. Professional users will find high-end Adobe products to be a suitable choice for quality business presentations.
Write PDF Documents Using gDoc Fusion
Software designers Global Graphics have listened and responded to user feedback with the creation of their new PDF tool, gDoc Fusion. Using a simple drag-and-drop interface, users can write complex PDF documents containing file types normally considered incompatible, to reduce their total size and order them while retaining their original formatting.
- Fitted with three different interfaces, enabling a customised user experience: Flick View, Page View, and Assembly View allow the user to quickly search, edit, mark-up and modify PDF documents.
- Allows users to combine more than 200 different file types into a single, easily transmitted PDF document.
- Easy to use and uncluttered, creating a stress-free working environment.
Write PDF Documents Using PDF Create
- Converts existing documents into PDF files, as well as integrating effectively with the user's PC to enable PDF creation from within other file creation software programs.
- Files created by the program can be read or edited without external PDF reader software.
- Writes fully searchable documents, even from scanned material, and gives control over file size and quality.
Write PDF Documents Using pdfFactory
For an efficient business solution, FinePrint are hard to go past. Their product, pdfFactory, provides a similar multi-format conversion function to the above-mentioned programs, with a few added benefits.
- Unprecedented editing ability with up to 400% zoom, accurate previewing function, and font embedding (which allows users to view documents in their original font, even if their reader does not support it).
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat to read or print PDF documents.
- Security features to protect authenticity and prevent modification of user's created PDF files.
- pdfFactory Pro provides greater PDF writing abilities, with enhanced security, a built-in email interface for quick transport of files, and online FAQ support.
For more information on writing and converting PDF files, consult our useful articles on Comparing PDF Converters, as well as the range of software downloads available at Software.com.
Who Should Use Website Design Software?Posted 13 Jul 2011
Popular Web Design Software ReviewedPosted 10 Jul 2011
A Look At Apple Final Cut Pro ReviewsPosted 6 Jul 2011
The Ultimate New Web Designer Software FeaturesPosted 5 Jul 2011
The Benefits Of Graphic Design SoftwarePosted 3 Jul 2011
Get The Most Out Of Graphic Design Software ReviewsPosted 26 Jun 2011
Top Features Of The New Adobe FireworksPosted 24 Jun 2011
Different Ways To Design A WebsitePosted 16 Jun 2011
Website Design Templates And Web Design SoftwarePosted 15 Jun 2011
InDesign Features For eBook DevelopmentPosted 8 Jun 2011
Your comment has been submitted
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are not abusive.