Personal Data Vault
Your Digital Lockbox
Your computer is a gateway to the millions of people in cyberspace. A safe secures your valuables, but what's protecting your documents? Tenebril's Personal Data Vault (PDV) acts as a safe-deposit box for your confidential files.
- Encrypts and password-protects your data, providing a single, secure place to store your sensitive information, such as financial documents, passwords, bank records, bookmarks and more.
- Shreds deleted files to Department of Defense standards to ensure that they are destroyed beyond recovery. A variety of strength levels allow you to delete files using quick wipes or to perform wipes with the most advanced cryptographic algorithms available.
- Protects your data from loss by letting you run backups; data in backup copies is encrypted at the same level of security as the original file. Supports a wide array of media: CD-ROMs, DVDs, removable disks (Zip, Jazz), USB pen drives and more .
- Guarantees that you never leave your vault open. Another option assures that you only have one copy of a confidential document by securely deleting a file from your computer once it is dragged into your vault.
- Stores all of your passwords in one encrypted location. Passwords folder keeps an organized list of Web sites, login info and passwords.
- Enables you to edit files from within the vault for maximum convenience.
Personal Data Vault Videos
No video available…
Personal Data Vault Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Personal Data Vault
|Personal Data Vault||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Tenebril
Drag to compare it to other Privacy Protection software
Thank you for downloading Personal Data Vault
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.