Personal Finances is an elegant, super easy personal finance application for home users. With a glance at its summary view, reports and graphs, the user will gain deep insight into the financial health of the family budget, pinpoint areas of excessive expenditure and trim the budget. Featuring the scheduler, the program also enables you to track expected income, spending and see how much money you'll have at a future date.
The program is portable and can be installed and run from the USB flash drive. Personal Finances meets all of your needs, whether you need to make a more realistic budget, want to get out of debt, or teach your children the basics of budgeting.
The concept behind the program lies in grouping expenses and income into categories. This is useful because one can see where money is going and how much is spent at a single glance, without the need to examine reports. The system of categories is designed as a tree that may have the unlimited number of subcategories. Each category may fall into subcategories, each of which may further fall into more sub categories.
The user should assign a currency to each account in the program. The list of currencies can be edited in the "Currencies" dialog. You can change the settings of the existing currency, add a new currency or delete a currency which is no longer used. The program allows creation of the unlimited number of currencies.
Features at a glance:
- Set up any number of different accounts, such as credit card, checking account, savings, cash.
- Any number of currencies, categories and sub categories.
- Enter current or scheduled transactions.
- Enter frequent transaction in a click using the QExpense option.
- Use custom transaction fields.
- Define transactions with categories, family members, tags to make detailed reports.
- Sort by fields, search and group transactions by names.
- Analyze financial situation with pie and bar chart reports.
- View all transactions organized by day and account balance on any day in calendar.
- Install the application onto the USB stick.
- Protect financial data with a password.
Personal Finances Pro Free Videos
No video available…
Personal Finances Pro Free Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare Personal Finances Pro Free
|Personal Finances Pro Free||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
|Accept Credit Cards||N|
|Available on Mac||Y|
|Estimate Shipping Costs||N|
Drag to compare it to other software from Alex Shirokov
Drag to compare it to other Free Accounting software
Thank you for downloading Personal Finances Pro Free
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.